Did anyone else just get sales training emails for SW1?

Anonymous

Just got two separate emails for I learns that were added to the system for me:
Exforge
Exelon patch

I am a current employee and have been in the field for years and have sold both Exforge and Exelon patch.

Just wondering if this went out to everyone... Or select individuals

<

I just got it also..for REclast and Exelon Patch only, which is what I currently sell..so not sure why Exforge was not included if it is meant to go only to those making it through, as I thought we would all be going full portfolio? Hmmm...

I have reclast only, SW1 training for exforge on email, nothing in ilearn.
With two weeks to go are we really training on new products? Seriously? Must be a bad joke.

I just got training information on email for Valturna, Tekturky, Lotrel, Zelnorm, and Starlix. Thats strange. Well I guess Im makng the cuts and have 5 great drugs in my bag to sell. WOW. Im keepin my job Im keepin my job. Na Na Na NaNa.

I did not get any emails. Two of my counterparts did though....and those 2 are probably the reps keeping their jobs. Just speculation, of course, but that is what we do around here!! I think it was a mistake and Novartis accidentally sent out a distribution list before they were supposed to. NICE!!

HR here , sorry the emails were inadvertant , yes those scheduled for product training will be retained obviously. We believe while they are inadvertant they may in fact been sent deliberately. Congratulations to those that survived & sorry to the rest of you .

I got the email too, & it was for the products I currently sell. The funny thing is I had to search for the training & when it loaded, it was just a "check the box" that I successfully completed the Sales Call Evaluation?

SO maybe this was something we were suppose to do right after we got certified? who knows?