• Mon news: Takeda layoffs. Novo’s semaglutide cardiovascular win. Roche’s Vabysmo in DME. Gilead/Merck HIV combo. Supernus quick-acting depression med. See more on our front page

Diary of a HQ schlub

Anonymous

first week back.. thank god for no more good bye emails...how pathetic...just leave already...people started working and looking engaged....big talk was about Richie moving...won;t be the same watching all the br cafe stalkers trying to get a word in with him and lisa and david now gone....made my money this week and will be back on Monday...schlub out

first week back.. thank god for no more good bye emails...how pathetic...just leave already...people started working and looking engaged....big talk was about Richie moving...won;t be the same watching all the br cafe stalkers trying to get a word in with him and lisa and david now gone....made my money this week and will be back on Monday...schlub out

Should you die a slow and painful death, be advised that you clearly deserve it.

don't be a hater... I have a great gig like the rest of us in here....you must be one of those greasy slimy reps they keep talking about...so glad we are rooting a good chunk of you out...I work in here all day while you drive around sitting by lakes and marveling at the creases in your palm...

don't be a hater... I have a great gig like the rest of us in here....you must be one of those greasy slimy reps they keep talking about...so glad we are rooting a good chunk of you out...I work in here all day while you drive around sitting by lakes and marveling at the creases in your palm...

Please return to your feeder station AKA cubicle. You sound bitter and jealous.

I have just raised your objectives....we will soon be blocking more accounts....you will still be rated on sales though no one in here does that anymore....we just believe what the vendor tells us...