• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Diabetes alliance between AZ and BMS

Anonymous

I was contacted by a recruiter from Inventiv via email about interviewing for this opportunity and would like to know more.
The Products are:
BYDUREON
BYETTA
ONGLYZA
KOMBIGLYZE XR
SYMLIN

Does anyone know if this is a contract?
Is it a partnership with AZ?
Any info would be appreciated.

<

I just got done interviewing and do not understand the compensation.I was told that reps are not compensated based on market growth but rather customer satisfaction and scientific knowledge. They would not elaborate on this so I am really confused, they said during the next interview in 3 weeks they can discuss it more. Does anybodycare to explain to me how this system works?

I just got done interviewing and do not understand the compensation.I was told that reps are not compensated based on market growth but rather customer satisfaction and scientific knowledge. They would not elaborate on this so I am really confused, they said during the next interview in 3 weeks they can discuss it more. Does anybodycare to explain to me how this system works?

The company knows reps don't really sell, so why pay based on growth? It's only a matter of time before the execs figure out they don't need reps at all. Good luck.

What is their definition of customer satisfaction? Formulary coverage for the products are poor, which leads to customer dissatisfaction. Scientific knowledge is important to have, yet most of it is for our "background information only" since we can only discuss what's in the package insert, which is limited.

Recommendation . . . pharma sales is not where anyone wants to be today. If only desparation keeps/draws anyone to this industry

What is their definition of customer satisfaction? Formulary coverage for the products are poor, which leads to customer dissatisfaction. Scientific knowledge is important to have, yet most of it is for our "background information only" since we can only discuss what's in the package insert, which is limited.

Recommendation . . . pharma sales is not where anyone wants to be today. If only desparation keeps/draws anyone to this industry

PI only says it all. Any MD can look up their question on a smart phone, why waste time and lose money seeing reps?

You all are a bunch of dumb fucks!! If you think for one minute that sales of Onglyza or bydureon would go up if they got rid of sales rep you are as stated above. Dumb Fucks!!

Sounds like what Lilly and GSK are doing now, and another way to be able to further subjectivize the evaluation process. Your DM will be able to do anything to you they want. Since BMS went to evaluating on sales performance/behaviors at 50%/50% there is no security at all for a rep if the manager gets her panties in a wad. It used to be that if you were ranked at 50% of the region or better, you didn't have to worry too much about getting canned, but those days are gone.