• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Dexi scripts slowing down

<

Check the growth of your market volume. Mine is negative. How does one grow 22% in a declining market? I feel like objectives are set by clowns at the circus throwing darts at a wall of balloons and my prize is an unachievable objective. If I was paid on maintaining my meager share I'd be doing well. Doc in my are are incented to write as few prescriptions as possible. Not even generics.

Check the growth of your market volume. Mine is negative. How does one grow 22% in a declining market? I feel like objectives are set by clowns at the circus throwing darts at a wall of balloons and my prize is an unachievable objective. If I was paid on maintaining my meager share I'd be doing well. Doc in my are are incented to write as few prescriptions as possible. Not even generics.

You are sooo right!You are also right about the clowns setting the goals,but when a company is as desparate as we are for scripts,you set unrealistic goals!!