• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

Derm

<

Id like to know as well. 12 years. 8 President's Awards. Always been in a territory of my own. My experience prior was with topicals but since the launch of Otezla I've been small molecule in PSO only.

They are blowing up derm and actively hunting down the Celgene reps for role play and "closing" training so I am in full blown search mode. I can't stomach being an Enbrel rep. The woman in charge detests legacy Celgene and is bringing in 3 regionals to do her bidding.

Any details appreciated.

Funny, both 2 of my Otezla reps that I interact with reached out Friday and told me they want out -that they have a crazed new ED of sales and it's looks like they will be activity focused and that their new contest and IC rewards the people who sell the least but have the greatest percentage increases.

Id like to know as well. 12 years. 8 President's Awards. Always been in a territory of my own. My experience prior was with topicals but since the launch of Otezla I've been small molecule in PSO only.

They are blowing up derm and actively hunting down the Celgene reps for role play and "closing" training so I am in full blown search mode. I can't stomach being an Enbrel rep. The woman in charge detests legacy Celgene and is bringing in 3 regionals to do her bidding.

Any details appreciated.

should have gone to Incyte when you had the chance!

should have gone to Incyte when you had the chance!

Incyte pay for reps is far too low. They pay their DMs much better. I know several who got run off by Amgen who are there now and they make 225 base and about 125 a year plus they get equity awards quarterly.

I don't want to be a DM. I am a star rep. Amgen is just no longer a good place if you want to be rewarded for selling a lot. To do well here, you need to have a low NBRX baseline.