• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Derm salary

<

Dermatology providers think the product has too many potential side effects for the modest increase in efficacy over apremilast. Too late to change their minds. Insurance coverage is minimum. Just an overall bad molecule to sell.

Can anyone provide details on the compensation package for the Derm division and share accurate information about the division? What is the performance of Sotyku in the Derm space, and are the representatives meeting their goals? I would be grateful for any feedback as I am in the process of evaluating an offer.

Can anyone provide details on the compensation package for the Derm division and share accurate information about the division? What is the performance of Sotyku in the Derm space, and are the representatives meeting their goals? I would be grateful for any feedback as I am in the process of evaluating an offer.
55 million globally. That should tell you how we are doing. If you hate your current job, then go for it. If not stay put and wait for something better. This is not where you want to be. I am applying. I am open to taking a pay cut and I will make it up in bonus. I do not care. This place is HELL.

Getting ready to interview for a derm job. Could someone please share your thoughts on the DE&I culture at BMS. I want to leave my current company because DE&I stuff is killing us. I will go insane if I have to sit through one more session of this toxic stuff.