Derm positions, salary expectations ….

<

I was told in interview process for a direct sun pharma position (no derm experience) 80-90k. The new drug lunch called for expansion all contracted with eversana unless the position already existed prior to lunch. I ended up getting 97k. Commission is incredible in my opinion. The new topical acne cream is incredible and a lot of providers want it as they heard about it a year ago at a conference.

The interview process was easy (three interviews for me one being with a VP). Every one seems great so far. Good luck.

I interviewed wirh a recruiter for this position and we had a great conversation and was sending my info along and would get in touch.
I was totally ghosted - not even the decency of. Reply to two emails I send . It’s shocking how many recruiters are like this .

The recruiter told me annual earnings of 180K-200K. How can that be when Ilumya barely has any market share. Sounds way too good to be true.
No way. Not even close.
Did you ask the recruiter why territories have turned over 2-3 times ?
It’s more likely you’d be the 3rd rep than the 2nd rep in the past 3 years.

No way. Not even close.
Did you ask the recruiter why territories have turned over 2-3 times ?
It’s more likely you’d be the 3rd rep than the 2nd rep in the past 3 years.

In many territories they are on rep number 4. A great place to pack it in while you look for a real career opportunity. Not a place you want to stay at though.

I’m getting ready to resign. How much notice do I need to give in order to get paid for my bonus and vacation days? Answers asap are appreciated.
Minimum of 2 FULL weeks notice to get your unused vacation (don’t know about bonus) not including the day you resign.
Isn’t it crazy they squeeze you to stay when you want out ?
Just goes to show you how desperate they are.

That all depends on your state. Florida laws are different from New York or New Jersey. The company policy will be your ultimate council. I’m not sure what or where it is stated. If you are really in a pinch ask your HR person. The other option is to go on vaca mode and don’t give them any notice. Most reps only have maybe one week on the books that they would lose. So you would be ahead by making yourself hard to find until you give them the ‘by Felecia!

Many med derm reps are leaving. That should tell you something!
That tells me that things have not changed a bit.
Sun does not mind a 50% turnover rate.
It allows them to lower the average base salary paid, it returns earned but not paid bonuses to the bottom line, and openings create additional profits.
The entire company is built upon cost extraction.

If you have decided to leave there's nothing stopping you from double dipping for a few weeks while you start the home training with your new company. Boss wants to work with you? Take a sick day, or vacation day.
Enjoy the two cars.

I did. My RSM and Midget had no clue.

This company will screw you whenever it wants. "At-will" employment. You can be fired for no reason.

Its just karma baby.

If you have decided to leave there's nothing stopping you from double dipping for a few weeks while you start the home training with your new company. Boss wants to work with you? Take a sick day, or vacation day.
Enjoy the two cars.

I did. My RSM and Midget had no clue.

This company will screw you whenever it wants. "At-will" employment. You can be fired for no reason.

Its just karma baby.

Mark and the rest of his minions who fit in very well with the Biden Administration. Incompetent, clueless individuals.
During the POA meeting there were 87 new OAMS out of 130 that were recently hired. It’s a high turnover rate.
The Midget said he is going to turn this shit show into a “place to be”, that’s some strong shit he is smoking or perhaps snorting.

My manager told me it was a four week notice to get my vacation pay. That doesn’t seem legal to me. Two weeks is customary in this industry. Has anyone quit with only two weeks and were paid all of the vacation days that they had coming? What happens if you give four weeks notice and then Sun terminates you? No pay for a month! It just doesn’t seem right. This company is just awful to work for and I can’t wait to quit.

My manager told me it was a four week notice to get my vacation pay. That doesn’t seem legal to me. Two weeks is customary in this industry. Has anyone quit with only two weeks and were paid all of the vacation days that they had coming? What happens if you give four weeks notice and then Sun terminates you? No pay for a month! It just doesn’t seem right. This company is just awful to work for and I can’t wait to quit.
2 weeks notice. Your Manager is lying. And they cannot terminate you once you’ve given notice. If they could they would but they can’t because that’s it’s illegal.
This place is a shit show. Turnover proves it.