• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Derm has become Enbrel Rheumatology circa 2018

anonymous

-complete focus on activity metrics, none on sales performance
-4 to 5 web calls per week away from selling time
-continual training cadence
-DMs coaching reps to fake calls so KPI dashboard looks good to TO
-hours spent out of field on mid year reviews and calibration
-smile often on calls on don't give any contrary feedback
-robotic approach to calls - follow the game plan instead of the customer

<

-complete focus on activity metrics, none on sales performance
-4 to 5 web calls per week away from selling time
-continual training cadence
-DMs coaching reps to fake calls so KPI dashboard looks good to TO
-hours spent out of field on mid year reviews and calibration
-smile often on calls on don't give any contrary feedback
-robotic approach to calls - follow the game plan instead of the customer
Say word?

Every rep can be better- but you need to invest in yourself and practice. Derm is a very competitive field we need to be the best we can be. I don't mind it- its challenged me to be better in front of my customers. I've been adding more value to offices.

Every rep can be better- but you need to invest in yourself and practice. Derm is a very competitive field we need to be the best we can be. I don't mind it- its challenged me to be better in front of my customers. I've been adding more value to offices.
Me too! I am so thankful I am missing this week so I can be taught to pre call plan. No idea how I've gotten by the past 20 years. Maybe I could have won 20 Chairmans instead of 10+.

Really looking forward to future meetings where I can be be taught advanced selling skills and "high impact questions" that really bring value and keep the patient at the forefront!

Eventually, maybe someone will teach me how to really optimize my use of Compass Alerts. I think those are really game changers.

I'm getting wet thinking about it.

In the meantime, I have been told to flex my calls down 10% each quarter and then just enter the calls so the KPI looks right.

This place is a fine tuned machine.

Me too! I am so thankful I am missing this week so I can be taught to pre call plan. No idea how I've gotten by the past 20 years. Maybe I could have won 20 Chairmans instead of 10+.

Really looking forward to future meetings where I can be be taught advanced selling skills and "high impact questions" that really bring value and keep the patient at the forefront!

Eventually, maybe someone will teach me how to really optimize my use of Compass Alerts. I think those are really game changers.

I'm getting wet thinking about it.

In the meantime, I have been told to flex my calls down 10% each quarter and then just enter the calls so the KPI looks right.

This place is a fine tuned machine.
What’s your point, rep? You chose the role, so shut up, and do what you’re told.

you serve lunch like a primary-school cafeteria employee
you're still a goober and your support of the access presentation was weak - guess what, you go back to TO and your once a year bonus, no car and I go back to my life of $60k bonus, company car and freedom before 10am and after 2pm, especially now that all we have to do is look at the call plan and fake the calls.

goober.

you're still a goober and your support of the access presentation was weak - guess what, you go back to TO and your once a year bonus, no car and I go back to my life of $60k bonus, company car and freedom before 10am and after 2pm, especially now that all we have to do is look at the call plan and fake the calls.

goober.
Thanks, rep Karen.

goober.
Did the brand type that for you since you are only allowed to use what they tell you? You work 10-2 and spend the rest of time crying, throwing internet tantrums, and postulating your idiotic theories. I’m sure you’re cute while wearing your hairnet in offices.