Dec29-31 corporate holidays

Anonymous

Something I am proud to say AZ took the high road and did the right thing by giving employees three extra days in Dec, essentially "shutting down" dec 29-31. Thanks AZ, for doing something that makes sense and actually adds to work life balance. Kudos. Just wish it would've happened sooner, but not complaining!

Something I am proud to say AZ took the high road and did the right thing by giving employees three extra days in Dec, essentially "shutting down" dec 29-31. Thanks AZ, for doing something that makes sense and actually adds to work life balance. Kudos. Just wish it would've happened sooner, but not complaining!

Source? Haven't heard or seen anything on this so I'm guessing probably BS.

it's a good start. Friend at Astellas has corp shutdown from 12/24-1/4

I wonder if our contract reps will also get that time off?

Az should have been doing this all along, as nothing gets done that week. However, announcing it a few days before FOCUS is just in poor taste. They couldn't wait 2 more weeks to announce? Its like politicians having their name on a property tax rebate a few weeks before an election. Thanks for the days Pascal, but HR showed very poor, manipulative form on this.

Az should have been doing this all along, as nothing gets done that week. However, announcing it a few days before FOCUS is just in poor taste. They couldn't wait 2 more weeks to announce? Its like politicians having their name on a property tax rebate a few weeks before an election. Thanks for the days Pascal, but HR showed very poor, manipulative form on this.

Yeah, for certain it's politically motivated. Maybe they should do a focus survey every year.

Very clever to announce it before a company survey! They didn't do this to be "nice". They did as a cost savings measure, and to boost positive responses for the survey. Oh well, just a few more days add on to the many I don't work anyway!