• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Dec 2 CRM call a bit sus, don’t you think?

<

Even if there is truth to any of this it won’t happen over night. Novartis must be putting this out there now to see what kind of interest there is. Both EC and respi will be safe for at least another 8-12 months if not longer. You don’t just sell a product or division in 2 months time.

Someone on another thread made a good point. These plans are all made well in advance and by the time they hit the media they are definitely already in action. I have believed in Novartis for so long and I’m done. Wake up call for sure

Does anyone care any more? I tried to stay positive and be patient. This franchise is a cesspool. These leaders are jokes. There are some good people here but most of the leaders ABL and up are only trying to cover their asses.

we’re getting a decent paycheck this trimester & our entresto performance went down. Riddle me that. Somehow our comp group placement beat the system. It’s messed u though.

Does anyone care any more? I tried to stay positive and be patient. This franchise is a cesspool. These leaders are jokes. There are some good people here but most of the leaders ABL and up are only trying to cover their asses.

we’re getting a decent paycheck this trimester & our entresto performance went down. Riddle me that. Somehow our comp group placement beat the system. It’s messed u though.
My territory is doing fairly well with Entresto and getting paid almost nothing since the switch to TRX. Have done very well with Leqvio, but team goals combined with no sales data and other sales units getting credit for my partner and my work, I’m feeling like Clark Griswold opening the “Jelly of the Month” subscription for Christmas. Never been so demotivated.

My territory is doing fairly well with Entresto and getting paid almost nothing since the switch to TRX. Have done very well with Leqvio, but team goals combined with no sales data and other sales units getting credit for my partner and my work, I’m feeling like Clark Griswold opening the “Jelly of the Month” subscription for Christmas. Never been so demotivated.

Its the gift that keeps on giving

Oh for sure… just like the “Orion Training Call” an hour and a half training call that was an hour and fifteen minutes of performance and strategy and IC changes first and then 15 minutes for Orion. And of course no time left at the end for questions!
Fridays call will be much of the same - then the new marketing people rolling out their strategy that will surely “save” this brand. Because clearly it’s been a weak marketing strategy that has kept this drug from taking off not at all a lack of acquisition options!! Wink, wink

novartis can certainly afford to offer their employees penile augmentation (even for the women). Entresto 24mg/26mg 60 count $647.30. Cosentyx 2 pens 150mg/ml $6,763.51. What is this company being reimbursed for these two drugs?

As far as I can see, all novartis is reimagining is playing the "me too" game with its portfolio of medicines. Please point out one unique product that novartis offers that is not comparable with another company's drug.

novartis can certainly afford to offer their employees penile augmentation (even for the women). Entresto 24mg/26mg 60 count $647.30. Cosentyx 2 pens 150mg/ml $6,763.51. What is this company being reimbursed for these two drugs?

As far as I can see, all novartis is reimagining is playing the "me too" game with its portfolio of medicines. Please point out one unique product that novartis offers that is not comparable with another company's drug.

Reimagining data manipulation. Way to fucking go! How many of your scripts have some form of fraud associated with them? My guess is 85% +/-5%.

How's Marie-France Tschudin working out? I tried to find a snide post from way back where someone from novartis was bragging about how they hire and promote women rather than bragging about how they hire and promote the most qualified candidates.