• Wed news: Medicare $2 generics. Biogen’s high-dose Spinraza. Roche breast cancer trial. Lilly’s unique AI deal. Sage Alzheimer’s fail. See more on our front page

Debate Camp

anonymous

Why does Dementia Joe need a full week off to prepare to answer questions that any fully functioning POTUS should already know? I mean, his just sharing his view of how things have gone and how he envisions a second term. It’s almost as if he doesn’t ACTUALLY know what’s going on when it’s not given to him on a teleprompter. It would be funny if it weren’t so sad and terrifying.

Why does Dementia Joe need a full week off to prepare to answer questions that any fully functioning POTUS should already know? I mean, his just sharing his view of how things have gone and how he envisions a second term. It’s almost as if he doesn’t ACTUALLY know what’s going on when it’s not given to him on a teleprompter. It would be funny if it weren’t so sad and terrifying.
Terrifying is the prospect of the orange menace getting elected. God help us if that happens. Never understood how Germans elected Hitler but it’s definitely understandable now. Hope the cult followers brush up on history and see how that turned out.

Terrifying is the prospect of the orange menace getting elected. God help us if that happens. Never understood how Germans elected Hitler but it’s definitely understandable now. Hope the cult followers brush up on history and see how that turned out.
He was already President for 4 years with outstanding results until COVID. What do you base your hyperbolic fear on, other than your media telling you scary lies?

He was already President for 4 years with outstanding results until COVID. What do you base your hyperbolic fear on, other than your media telling you scary lies?
Yeah his administration was full of winners!!!!
Paul Manafart - sentenced to prison
Rick Gates - sentenced to prison
Michael Flynn - CONVICTED
Steve Bannon - sentenced to prison
Roger Stone, Peter Navarro, Allen Weisselberg, PRISON
And the vast majority of those NOT in prison have told people to run the other direction.

Hard pass. Sorry cult member, I am not drinking your loser Kool-Aid.

Yeah his administration was full of winners!!!!
Paul Manafart - sentenced to prison
Rick Gates - sentenced to prison
Michael Flynn - CONVICTED
Steve Bannon - sentenced to prison
Roger Stone, Peter Navarro, Allen Weisselberg, PRISON
And the vast majority of those NOT in prison have told people to run the other direction.

Hard pass. Sorry cult member, I am not drinking your loser Kool-Aid.
Mostly sham convictions to “punish” Trump, of course. It makes you wonder why the Dementiacrats and deep state are so determined to destroy him and his people. Perhaps they fear he will reveal their corruption. But, still wondering where your Hitler fears come from.

Outstanding results? His 2 biggest campaign promises were" 1) Build a wall and Mexico pays for it amd 2) Simultaneouesly rep[eal and replace ACA with a better plan of his.

Neither one happened - that's 0 for 2.

How is that 'oustanding results'.

Please explain.

Mostly sham convictions to “punish” Trump, of course. It makes you wonder why the Dementiacrats and deep state are so determined to destroy him and his people. Perhaps they fear he will reveal their corruption. But, still wondering where your Hitler fears come from.
Anyon ever wonder why only Trump has so many 'all the best people' that either left his employ or turned against him? This amount has never happened before.

Democrats? Ever hear of Karl Rove? Ever hear of John Bolton? Ever hear of Mike Pence? Ever hear of the Lincoln Project?

Stop your wondering and do some reading.

And now the Trump team tries to play a 'Get-out-of-jail-card-free' card so he can get out of his debate. Donald’s campaign is hard at work manufacturing a reason for him to skip Thursday’s presidential debate, and his latest tactic is the most ridiculous yet.

Trump and his former White House doctor Representative Ronny Jackson, who reportedly kept the former president’s administration “awash in speed,” have repeatedly suggested that President Joe Biden will take performance-enhancing drugs before the debate, as part of their crusade to undermine the event and give Trump a get-out-of-jail-free card.

Trump posted a letter to Truth Social on Monday that Jackson supposedly sent to the White House demanding Biden submit to a drug test before the debate.

“I demand that you submit to a clinically validated drug test in order to reassure the American people that you are mentally fit to serve as President and not relying on performance enhancing drugs to help you with your debate performance,” Jackson wrote. The pill-pushing Texas Republican demanded that the results of the president’s drug test be made public.

In his letter, Jackson echoed Trump’s and right-wing media’s insistence that Biden is suffering from cognitive decline, including a reference to a video of Biden that had been doctored to make him appear to wander away from a group at the G7 conference, and Robert Hur’s damning report casting public doubt on Biden’s memory. Hur’s characterization of their interview has been contested by the White House.

All of this concocted drama around drug use, as well as claims that CNN will host a biased debate, positively reek of desperation to get the former president out of Thursday night’s presidential showdown. It’s not surprising, as Trump is not suited to actual debate: His speech is often erratic and incoherent, and he’s prone to going off on tangents. Plus, Trump has historically taken a hit in the polls after debating with Democrats, in 2016, and again in 2020. While Trump loves to hype up a crowd, he’s just not that convincing when he’s sharing the stage.

1) This is all grandstanding which is what Carnaval Barkers specialize in. The 'terms' were agreed to by BOTH parties in advance.
It also appears that Jackson may soon want to focus on problems of his own or maybe this is a diversion? The House Ethics Committee announced Monday that it will review a report from a congressional watchdog that discovered “substantial reason” to believe that Jackson had converted thousands of dollars of campaign money for his own personal use.

Jackson was demoted by the U.S. Navy in 2022 after the Pentagon inspector general found that he regularly drank on the job, berated his subordinates, and acted inappropriately. Last year, Jackson was filmed unleashing a profanity-laced tirade on a Department of Public Safety officer.

Stay tuned, the fun is just starting..............

And now the Trump team tries to play a 'Get-out-of-jail-card-free' card so he can get out of his debate. Donald’s campaign is hard at work manufacturing a reason for him to skip Thursday’s presidential debate, and his latest tactic is the most ridiculous yet.

Trump and his former White House doctor Representative Ronny Jackson, who reportedly kept the former president’s administration “awash in speed,” have repeatedly suggested that President Joe Biden will take performance-enhancing drugs before the debate, as part of their crusade to undermine the event and give Trump a get-out-of-jail-free card.

Trump posted a letter to Truth Social on Monday that Jackson supposedly sent to the White House demanding Biden submit to a drug test before the debate.

“I demand that you submit to a clinically validated drug test in order to reassure the American people that you are mentally fit to serve as President and not relying on performance enhancing drugs to help you with your debate performance,” Jackson wrote. The pill-pushing Texas Republican demanded that the results of the president’s drug test be made public.

In his letter, Jackson echoed Trump’s and right-wing media’s insistence that Biden is suffering from cognitive decline, including a reference to a video of Biden that had been doctored to make him appear to wander away from a group at the G7 conference, and Robert Hur’s damning report casting public doubt on Biden’s memory. Hur’s characterization of their interview has been contested by the White House.

All of this concocted drama around drug use, as well as claims that CNN will host a biased debate, positively reek of desperation to get the former president out of Thursday night’s presidential showdown. It’s not surprising, as Trump is not suited to actual debate: His speech is often erratic and incoherent, and he’s prone to going off on tangents. Plus, Trump has historically taken a hit in the polls after debating with Democrats, in 2016, and again in 2020. While Trump loves to hype up a crowd, he’s just not that convincing when he’s sharing the stage.

1) This is all grandstanding which is what Carnaval Barkers specialize in. The 'terms' were agreed to by BOTH parties in advance.
It also appears that Jackson may soon want to focus on problems of his own or maybe this is a diversion? The House Ethics Committee announced Monday that it will review a report from a congressional watchdog that discovered “substantial reason” to believe that Jackson had converted thousands of dollars of campaign money for his own personal use.

Jackson was demoted by the U.S. Navy in 2022 after the Pentagon inspector general found that he regularly drank on the job, berated his subordinates, and acted inappropriately. Last year, Jackson was filmed unleashing a profanity-laced tirade on a Department of Public Safety officer.

Stay tuned, the fun is just starting..............
Neat story. Don’t forget to tune in on Thursday. Dementia Joe is counting on your support.

Hopefully Dementia Joe’s 16 advisors were able to teach him all the things he is supposed to already know as a sitting president over the past 7 days. What a pathetic joke. The bar is low. He just needs to not fall down, wander off stage or freeze. If he can avoid those things and complete even a few sentences with fully annunciated words it will be a rousing success.

Hopefully Dementia Joe’s 16 advisors were able to teach him all the things he is supposed to already know as a sitting president over the past 7 days. What a pathetic joke. The bar is low. He just needs to not fall down, wander off stage or freeze. If he can avoid those things and complete even a few sentences with fully annunciated words it will be a rousing success.
Just checking back in. So, Libs or Pharma, are you still sure Joe is fine? He coudn’t clear the incredibly low bar I set on this post. Jill needs to step in and let the man retire in peace.

Just checking back in. So, Libs or Pharma, are you still sure Joe is fine? He coudn’t clear the incredibly low bar I set on this post. Jill needs to step in and let the man retire in peace.

My guess is that 'in your MAGA world', anything but a MAGGOT is a Lib of Pharma - LOL
I now concede that Joe is no longer capable of finishing 4 more years as president. His halting performance in the debate spurred some Democrats to privately discuss replacing him on the party’s ticket. As a registered Independent, I am one of the 50% of all voters (both Democrat and Republican) who wanted neither. Trump continues to be a lying carnival barker, who, like you, will not (or cannot) answer a question, instead turning his opportunity to answer back to a question for the one who asked it. Like the one about his 1st 2 campaign promises. But at the end of the day, he says it's all about winning elections. True dat !

Anyway, I'm putting this whole 'election question' to rest and now focusing on the fact that I’m simply a Sapien w/ a finite life span living on a planet w/ a finite life span in a democracy w/ a finite life span.

Now my personal focus is intensified on how to best spend the remaining time I have.

Doing well financially has moved up to the top of my list right behind health and having a good time.
  1. Having a good time
  2. Health
  3. Money honey!
See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya!

V

Last edited: