Dear Idiots @CDC

anonymous

Feel sick?

1. Self-test at home.

Test Positive for COVID?

Yes:

Step 1. Ride out symptoms until you feel better then self-test at home.

If/Then. If self-test comes back negative, then get a PCR. If self-test comes back positive, wait three days and self-test. Once self-test comes back negative, then confirm with PCR.

If/Then. If PCR comes back negative; you are good to go. If PCR comes back positive, then wait three days and repeat Step 1.

No:

Good.

<

Feel sick?

1. Self-test at home.

Test Positive for COVID?

Yes:

Step 1. Ride out symptoms until you feel better then self-test at home.

If/Then. If self-test comes back negative, then get a PCR. If self-test comes back positive, wait three days and self-test. Once self-test comes back negative, then confirm with PCR.

If/Then. If PCR comes back negative; you are good to go. If PCR comes back positive, then wait three days and repeat Step 1.

No:

Good.

Signed

The drug rep that doesnt blindly follow lamestream media or Wuhan Fauci talking points!

Signed

The drug rep that doesnt blindly follow lamestream media or Wuhan Fauci talking points!

Signed

A human that self-tested positive, feels great, and doesn't believe in the 5 day bullshit coming from the fucking morons at the CDC.

As it turns out, I work with multiple obese people that have health issues. I don't want to be responsible for passing the virus on to them. As a result, what I listed is what I am going to follow because it is a logical strategy to eliminate the transmission of covid. If covid posed a grave and imminent danger in the work place, then I would have had more than muscle aches and a headache. Take your snake oil vaccines and shove them up your asses.

Signed

A human that self-tested positive, feels great, and doesn't believe in the 5 day bullshit coming from the fucking morons at the CDC.

As it turns out, I work with multiple obese people that have health issues. I don't want to be responsible for passing the virus on to them. As a result, what I listed is what I am going to follow because it is a logical strategy to eliminate the transmission of covid. If covid posed a grave and imminent danger in the work place, then I would have had more than muscle aches and a headache. Take your snake oil vaccines and shove them up your asses.

Signed

Did they trigger you much? I ask because I am quite sure that absolutely no one cares what a freakin pharma rep has to say about...well, about anything other than how well they stick to their call cycle.

Did they trigger you much? I ask because I am quite sure that absolutely no one cares what a freakin pharma rep has to say about...well, about anything other than how well they stick to their call cycle.

I've never been a fan of blatant ignorance. We are all salespeople. Every single day each one of us are selling something to someone. A physician might be selling his opinion to his/her patient. A janitor might be selling an opinion to his/her coworker. A homemaker might be selling her viewpoint to her husband or children. The best salespeople are typically the ones with the most common sense. Therefore, it is possible that the people at the CDC aren't as ignorant as I believe them to be. Rather, the people at the CDC could just lack common sense. When you send out mixed messages, like our government has done regarding covid, expect a mixed reaction and criticism. Moreover, if you don't like the heat, get out of the oven.