• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

Dear headhunters

anonymous

Novartis is a mess. The reorganization is out of control. There is no plan. The culture is dead. The company is in a downward spiral.
Now is the time to grab talent. Go for it!

<

Novartis is a mess. The reorganization is out of control. There is no plan. The culture is dead. The company is in a downward spiral.
Now is the time to grab talent. Go for it!

Not that they were waiting for your permission, but I can tell you first-hand they are aggressively pursuing people in the CV division.
My only advice is take the call.
You can always say no, but don't ignore them. When this shit-storm hits critical mass later this year you'll be glad you took the time to meet with them.

They need to start by getting us a new CEO, replacing Marie France with someone capable and appointing a qualified person in the US.

what nvs needs is a new culture. Instead of one of corrupt, mean and nasty to something that resembles integrity and character. They won’t though since there is to much of the current system in place and no one wants to change.

Not that they were waiting for your permission, but I can tell you first-hand they are aggressively pursuing people in the CV division.
My only advice is take the call.
You can always say no, but don't ignore them. When this shit-storm hits critical mass later this year you'll be glad you took the time to meet with them.
Later this year? The selection process is happening now. We will know in August. Read your emails!