• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

Dear CV Sales Team

anonymous

I have never seen such a terrible sales team. Do you understand that you are whining about being accountable to sales numbers? A sales team complaining about being held accountable to selling. Unfuckingbelievable
In fact, that is what they should call you guys, the most unfuckingbelievable sales team ever. All 1 million of you. You assholes do realize that you haven’t even gotten 30 patients each, don’t you? Get the fuck outta here blaming everybody else.

<

I have never seen such a terrible sales team. Do you understand that you are whining about being accountable to sales numbers? A sales team complaining about being held accountable to selling. Unfuckingbelievable
In fact, that is what they should call you guys, the most unfuckingbelievable sales team ever. All 1 million of you. You assholes do realize that you haven’t even gotten 30 patients each, don’t you? Get the fuck outta here blaming everybody else.[/QUOTE

you must be one of the many assholes in upper management who don’t know their ass from their elbow

In fact, that is what they should call you guys, the most unfuckingbelievable sales team ever. All 1 million of you. You assholes do realize that you haven’t even gotten 30 patients each, don’t you? Get the fuck outta here blaming everybody else.

Which sales numbers are you referring to? The A.I.C data they do not stratify by practitioner? The PRISM data that they admit is irrevocably fucked up? The few known syringes that managers fight over because nobody really knows where they came from?.The fake-assed FTO data Duane signed off on?
See, if you want to come in here and troll, you need to have some semblance of an idea of how it is really working. Everybody in a district has the same fucking data because they still don't know how to track and sort it. Primary care lives off of handouts from C.S.S. because they don't even know how the patient got to the A.I.C.
Please educate yourself, dummy.

Nothing like having 90 plus patients in process for months with none of them getting shots, but hey I am sure that is the sales forces fault. It is super easy going back to the doctors and telling them. Yes we F'ed up your first 6 tries, but why don't you give us a few more tires to mess up. I know every plan has a high deductible and 3 step edits, but it will be easy.

Come on Duane, you can do better than that! Or is it Sandeep? Either way, you all are jokes. Senior leadership needs to take responsibility for the Leqvio disaster. If the foundation work was done properly in the year prior to launch by Leadership and the Acronyms, the sales team would actually be able to sell and get the medication for patients.

It’s basically a waste of time to get leadership to admit the launch plan was awful. Despite many warnings and caution against a buy and bill model, your most senior leader (not Duane) insisted on it, thinking that making money on two syringes a year would motivate cardiologists to buy and bill. Good luck this week to the leqvio team. Hopefully it won’t be as much of a downsizing as you think it will be