• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

DCS Reps-add up IC per rx at GOAL

Guaranteed <$1 per rx. My pod after taxes will get .31Cent per RX at goal after taxes.

MOTIVATING!!!

How much are OCS reps making per rx for Saxenda?

WTG NNI IC

Well, being 99% of that business would still occur even if the territory were vacant, you’re probably getting $25/script for what you actually influence. Consider yourself fortunate that you’d almost be at goal if you did nothing.

To above comment on goals. Most in my district have never once hit the weekly goal # for O and R. So if you think we will hit goals without working you are nuts. Sure educators and obesity will hit their goals. How are they doing driving revenue for NNI?

To above comment on goals. Most in my district have never once hit the weekly goal # for O and R. So if you think we will hit goals without working you are nuts. Sure educators and obesity will hit their goals. How are they doing driving revenue for NNI?

Obesity drives more revenue than you want to admit when HCP can’t get Wegovy/Saxenda covered so they put patient on Ozempic. Bet it helps your numbers.

Now DCS complain HCP writing Lilly product for obesity. You benefited in the past from the non-diabetic obese Ozempic patient but now it is not right?

People always complaining about something. Don’t like it, do something about it.

Obesity drives more revenue than you want to admit when HCP can’t get Wegovy/Saxenda covered so they put patient on Ozempic. Bet it helps your numbers.

Now DCS complain HCP writing Lilly product for obesity. You benefited in the past from the non-diabetic obese Ozempic patient but now it is not right?

People always complaining about something. Don’t like it, do something about it.

exactly. Why do you think company is expanding obesity and right sizing diabetes? They know where the future is. We sell a drug that is 50% more expensive with 90% fewer reps and 25% the coverage. No partners. Larger territories. Ok, we get a couple thousand more a quarter in IC. That’s like 2 rx.

And like this poster said, thousands of would be Wegovy patients are becoming off label O patients. Fact.

Keep hating.

exactly. Why do you think company is expanding obesity and right sizing diabetes? They know where the future is. We sell a drug that is 50% more expensive with 90% fewer reps and 25% the coverage. No partners. Larger territories. Ok, we get a couple thousand more a quarter in IC. That’s like 2 rx.

And like this poster said, thousands of would be Wegovy patients are becoming off label O patients. Fact.

Keep hating.
FACT Obesity rep encourages doctors to use O while W is out of stock?
FACT Obesity rep encourages using Saxenda and then supplement with O samples unitl W is back?
FACT Obesity rep has not left house and continues to tell customers there is nothing I can do!
FACT Obesity rep short on samples of S?
FACT Obesity rep is nothing but lucky

FACT Obesity rep encourages doctors to use O while W is out of stock?
FACT Obesity rep encourages using Saxenda and then supplement with O samples unitl W is back?
FACT Obesity rep has not left house and continues to tell customers there is nothing I can do!
FACT Obesity rep short on samples of S?
FACT Obesity rep is nothing but lucky

Cry me a river. Green suits you.