Dates- update?

anonymous

What is the latest everyone is hearing on our announcements?

I gather that ABLs learn how to fire us on the 12th they find out their fate on 18th, reps by 24th.
Anyone else?

<

I have heard similar. Sometime that week reps will know. But let me tell you, I am so tired of my mgr being up our ass about April appts. They need to f’ing calm their boners.

I understand, but I think the issue is that the RDs are on the ABLs about continued field visits, etc etc. So in essence, they are just doing their job?!

I understand, but I think the issue is that the RDs are on the ABLs about continued field visits, etc etc. So in essence, they are just doing their job?!

Ok how about this? ABL has a clue, and simply meets the rep for breakfast. Talks business for 10 minutes, then comes up with bullshit to put in the useless FCR. Box checked, receipt given, ABL does his/her job, rep is treated like an adult during this ridiculous situation. Everyone benefits and nobody get pissed off. Makes way too much sense for Novartis.

Ok how about this? ABL has a clue, and simply meets the rep for breakfast. Talks business for 10 minutes, then comes up with bullshit to put in the useless FCR. Box checked, receipt given, ABL does his/her job, rep is treated like an adult during this ridiculous situation. Everyone benefits and nobody get pissed off. Makes way too much sense for Novartis.
Nailed it. Ridiculous situation is exactly what this all is!