Data Reporting Issues with Specialty Pharmacies?

anonymous

I sell a drug that can be dispensed at either a retail or specialty pharmacy. We are not getting credit for scripts going thru a local specialty pharmacy even tho the pharmacy reports its data. Has anyone had this issue? Do specialty pharmacies hide data? Anyone have any advice on how to manage this? The pharmacist has even shared info with us by saying that 9 scripts were processed on such and such date, but we don't see that in our weekly numbers provided by our company. My company has spent time looking for this data and can't find it.... any thoughts on what is happening?

I sell a drug that can be dispensed at either a retail or specialty pharmacy. We are not getting credit for scripts going thru a local specialty pharmacy even tho the pharmacy reports its data. Has anyone had this issue? Do specialty pharmacies hide data? Anyone have any advice on how to manage this? The pharmacist has even shared info with us by saying that 9 scripts were processed on such and such date, but we don't see that in our weekly numbers provided by our company. My company has spent time looking for this data and can't find it.... any thoughts on what is happening?

It does t matter if a SP reports - it matters if your company purchases their data. No Pharma co purchases data from every SP or retail pharmacy- there are a lot of projections - and your company has very little motivation to add pharmacies just to pay you - tbey get their $$$ regardless.