Dance Club for 10yr celebration? Really?

Anonymous

I can honestly say I was very disappointed in APUS Thursday night. Been here a long time. Company used to value its sales reps and they showed it in tangible ways ($, gifts, cool events at NSM) not just with lip service. Yes we got an increased PIP payout but unless you're in upper management getting tens of thousands of points it doesn't amount to much after taxes. Leadership is either out of touch or doesn't give a crap. I received a better reward for not getting sick in Nashville than to celebrate 10yrs of APUS. Pathetic

<

I can honestly say I was very disappointed in APUS Thursday night. Been here a long time. Company used to value its sales reps and they showed it in tangible ways ($, gifts, cool events at NSM) not just with lip service. Yes we got an increased PIP payout but unless you're in upper management getting tens of thousands of points it doesn't amount to much after taxes. Leadership is either out of touch or doesn't give a crap. I received a better reward for not getting sick in Nashville than to celebrate 10yrs of APUS. Pathetic

Unbelievable anyone would stay here for 10 yrs. good on you! Someone from home office should straight up suck your cock for that!

newsflash!!

It's not the 1990s anymore. The company has given you and your family 10 years of a solid income and health benefits. If that's not enough for you, go fuck yourself and work somewhere else. Be grateful douchebag!

newsflash!!

It's not the 1990s anymore. The company has given you and your family 10 years of a solid income and health benefits. If that's not enough for you, go fuck yourself and work somewhere else. Be grateful douchebag!

Written like a typical home office moron. In all my years with APUS they've never once "given" me anything. I earn $ & benefits by bringing in hundreds of thousands of dollars in revenue. That's what sales reps do. Btw we pay for your salary/benifits too. THAT's worth a little gratitude

Written like a typical home office moron. In all my years with APUS they've never once "given" me anything. I earn $ & benefits by bringing in hundreds of thousands of dollars in revenue. That's what sales reps do. Btw we pay for your salary/benifits too. THAT's worth a little gratitude
And there's 100 people who would eagerly step in and take your role. Enjoy a solid decade of generous pay, benefits, and job security. You are getting paid way too much for the job you do. Sorry if we couldn't get Sheryl Crow to perform for you. You are always free to leave if you'd like!

And there's 100 people who would eagerly step in and take your role. Enjoy a solid decade of generous pay, benefits, and job security. You are getting paid way too much for the job you do. Sorry if we couldn't get Sheryl Crow to perform for you. You are always free to leave if you'd like!

The market determines what I get paid but I don't want to confuse you by using big words. Come on HQ paper weight you're never going to get promoted to Assoc director of circle jerks if that's the snappiest come back in your repertoire

Yes it was a very lame celebration for a 10 yr milestone compared to previous meetings/celebrations. This company has treated me great, but why don't they just skip to silly party let everybody get the hell out of there a day early back to their home/friends/family whatever and save a ton of $$$ on the party and an extra night hotel stay. If I had to guess that would have been about $300 per person if you combine the cheesy party and an extra night at the hotel. Astellas you keep half for a rainy day and give us all 150 Star Points. It seemed like a big waste of money! But then again the whole NSF is pretty much a big waste of money!!

The market determines what I get paid but I don't want to confuse you by using big words. Come on HQ paper weight you're never going to get promoted to Assoc director of circle jerks if that's the snappiest come back in your repertoire
You get paid way to much for the small task you do. Don't kid yourself into thinking you're important. Shut the fuck up and drop off your samples and lunches UPS boy. We can pay a recent college grad half as much for what you do. Be happy with your scam, ok?