• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

DALLAS??? Are you kidding me???

Anonymous

HISG and CSR-H's going to Dallas sometime around Feb 7th for a mtg - - - UGH!!!!!
Thanks for the advance notice BMS - not. Yea, I'm SO glad that its "after the superbowl"....great!

<

Ahhh, Dallas. The national meeting location for any poor trailer trash company. Face it folks, we're broke. Aint no money left fo' da little people. Of course, gotta keep up that Headquarters on Park Avenue. Although they did move from the 17th floor to the 3rd to save money.

NSS just finished in Dallas today, and many were not impressed at all. Pray you don't stay in the Sheraton during a cold snap. Half the complex seemed like it had no heat.

The NSS meeting was the worst we've ever had! The hotel sucked, the food sucked, the information sucked and the evening at the airport for "team building sucked. It was the biggest waste of time ever. There's a week out of my life I'll never get back. THANKS to BMS for pissing away a week of my life!

The NSS meeting was the worst we've ever had! The hotel sucked, the food sucked, the information sucked and the evening at the airport for "team building sucked. It was the biggest waste of time ever. There's a week out of my life I'll never get back. THANKS to BMS for pissing away a week of my life!

But it was an activity. And we are all about activity.

This is proof that the home office doesn't know what to do with the field folks...truth is, neither do our customers. The train is reaching the station! Time to get off...

When will ZS Associates let us know who crosses the bridge??

Mid March. Territory maps are pretty much done. This will be worse than advertised. Yes, there will be approximately the same number of territories pre-bridge as after. However, the territories may not be where you live now. In order to keep a job with BMS, you may have to move. Many people will not want to do that - so they will be "displaced"

Bottom 10% or anyone with a written warning are gone right off the bat. 10% of DBM's will be gone. Add in another 20% displaced for geography and you have a pretty significant cut. Good luck, everybody.