Daily process

Anonymous

I was recently contacted for a phone interview. I currently work in outside sales with a company that sells uniforms. I have a pretty layed back scheduled as long as I am working and producing. If I were to get this job, how is management when it comes to allowing me freedom to work? I don't want to be micromanaged!

<

I was recently contacted for a phone interview. I currently work in outside sales with a company that sells uniforms. I have a pretty layed back scheduled as long as I am working and producing. If I were to get this job, how is management when it comes to allowing me freedom to work? I don't want to be micromanaged!
Do your self a favor stay away.

Lots of reports, must show your face in the office at the beginning and end of every day. Frequent conference calls during the day. On the upside, if you are good at what you do, you can make some money.

Typical CP comment....How about explaining why or just answering the question? I could see why you would be difficult to work with. You can't even answer a simple question.

If anything.... Y O U ....are the difficult one to work with. By such a short tempered response you have given, you would not be Rotech material where most locations work together to have success.

How on earth did you hide it during an interview....or this must be your first interview and not a follow up.

Either way, take a deep breath and read some of the wonderful articles about Rotech on line. They will allow you to make a sound choice.

If anything.... Y O U ....are the difficult one to work with. By such a short tempered response you have given, you would not be Rotech material where most locations work together to have success.

How on earth did you hide it during an interview....or this must be your first interview and not a follow up.

Either way, take a deep breath and read some of the wonderful articles about Rotech on line. They will allow you to make a sound choice.

Still can't answer a simple question huh? I stand by my point of you being difficult to work with. You've conjured up two posts and still have yet to answer the OP's question. That's great. When will you mature?

Lots of reports, must show your face in the office at the beginning and end of every day. Frequent conference calls during the day. On the upside, if you are good at what you do, you can make some money.

By all means, make sure your mornings are wasted with meetings, teleconferences, ect, ect. ect.
What Rotech won't tell you (and indeed they know), is that mornings are your best time to catch referral sources before sh_t hits the fan for them.
Rotech finds ways to shoot itself in the foot EVERY DAY.

By all means, make sure your mornings are wasted with meetings, teleconferences, ect, ect. ect.
What Rotech won't tell you (and indeed they know), is that mornings are your best time to catch referral sources before sh_t hits the fan for them.
Rotech finds ways to shoot itself in the foot EVERY DAY.

Don't forget all the grids and having to explain to the office staff why you make the big bucks and they are stuck behind their desk all day. Yet, they won't come out and do your job because they clearly see that you are the one stuck with the bad end of the deal.

Stuff mentioned above is just the tip of the Good, Bad and the Ugly.