• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

D. E. Z, V. A. S, 3 Stooges (they don’t deserve real names)

anonymous

I’m not allowed to fuck up at all in my job, let alone a major fuck up.

exactly how bad does this need to get bf something gives? One of 2 things will happen… we are all gone or they get rid of these idiots n try and I mean try to reverse this wreck.

lastly. F U management… I mean field force management ABLs for putting up w this and implementing it and not pushing back. You are not leaders, you are Cowards.

I’m leaving this hole. I can be more productive doing anything else.

companies fail bc of weak leadership, you are seeing it and feeling it daily.

<

exactly how bad does this need to get bf something gives? One of 2 things will happen… we are all gone or they get rid of these idiots n try and I mean try to reverse this wreck.

lastly. F U management… I mean field force management ABLs for putting up w this and implementing it and not pushing back. You are not leaders, you are Cowards.

There’s no difficulty to pressing “submit order”

ABL's and RD's didn't push back on asshole Duane's FTO's scam at all.
To their eternal shame, they embraced it.
Here's hoping there is justice and they all get what they deserve.

200w.gif

ABL's and RD's didn't push back on asshole Duane's FTO's scam at all.
To their eternal shame, they embraced it.
Here's hoping there is justice and they all get what they deserve.
Every abl on up should lose their job and face investigation. They all encouraged corruption or just sat quietly as it went on. They should embarrassed to claim they are leaders as they have zero integrity.

Entirely agree...especially FU ABL's and Regional Directors for feckless timidity and zombie adherence to inane rudderless blowholes Dez, Duane, Jeff and Sandeep. Apologies to above poster for writing the names of these assholes.

As was a few years ago here, there were too many layers of management. We had it like this with a West and an East Manager, then they were laid off. It a matter of time before CV West and East leadership is gone.

Des will be gone within 1-2 years. Anyone creating the check the box atmosphere is trying to make the shareholders happy. What needs to happen to your point, is that we need to do their “check the box” and let it fail, and then maybe they’ll start listening to us and ask “how can we move business?” “Yah, let us call on who we know we can move.”

I am waiting till I get my bonus, and I’m out of here.

I’ve always taken pride in being one of the hardest working reps and I am a top producer in my area and region. I’ve never felt more uninspired than I do now, knowing Novartis does not trust or value me. There’s somewhere I could go right now to pull through a couple more Leqvio units, but non targeted calls don’t count, right?! I’m already generating more than my share of Leqvio, better get home and get to work on the mountain of computer work Novartis requires instead.

I’ve always taken pride in being one of the hardest working reps and I am a top producer in my area and region. I’ve never felt more uninspired than I do now, knowing Novartis does not trust or value me. There’s somewhere I could go right now to pull through a couple more Leqvio units, but non targeted calls don’t count, right?! I’m already generating more than my share of Leqvio, better get home and get to work on the mountain of computer work Novartis requires instead.

Just go where you need to and pull through the scripts, even if they are NT. Who cares if you don't get call credit for NT?

Entirely agree...especially FU ABL's and Regional Directors for feckless timidity and zombie adherence to inane rudderless blowholes Dez, Duane, Jeff and Sandeep. Apologies to above poster for writing the names of these assholes.

We don't have the time to wait another year or two or three to see these people go. They have ruined anything that was working and replaced it with a model that is old and doesn't work based upon how our customers engage with us and patients as well as how they make decisions in today's business. I guess many good people will leave and make other places even better before Novartis understands that these leaders are the problem

As was a few years ago here, there were too many layers of management. We had it like this with a West and an East Manager, then they were laid off. It a matter of time before CV West and East leadership is gone.

Des will be gone within 1-2 years. Anyone creating the check the box atmosphere is trying to make the shareholders happy. What needs to happen to your point, is that we need to do their “check the box” and let it fail, and then maybe they’ll start listening to us and ask “how can we move business?” “Yah, let us call on who we know we can move.”

I am waiting till I get my bonus, and I’m out of here.

Sorry to say this, but they want you to quit. The more people that quit are less people to pay severance. Maybe time to get your future job and then make them also pay you severance.