• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

D-Day - Layoff Date

<

That is because things show up on WARN after notification to staff....just like we file with the SEC just after notification to shareholders. It only certifies that there is the 2 month nitification in effect. What us left of SB is likely to be the best heads up. However expect alignment with end of quarter dates. So if we are already in Q4, look for end of Dec at the earliest and back up 2 months for notification. So, it jives with the end of Oct.

That is because things show up on WARN after notification to staff....just like we file with the SEC just after notification to shareholders. It only certifies that there is the 2 month nitification in effect. What us left of SB is likely to be the best heads up. However expect alignment with end of quarter dates. So if we are already in Q4, look for end of Dec at the earliest and back up 2 months for notification. So, it jives with the end of Oct.

your app don't work

It's now 10/01/2014. Let's end this mutha fucka already. When's the call? I can't take the Amgen-inflicted emotional distress of hurry up and wait....and wait....and wait some more. Make a TO decision on who stays, who goes and move on already!

It's now 10/01/2014. Let's end this mutha fucka already. When's the call? I can't take the Amgen-inflicted emotional distress of hurry up and wait....and wait....and wait some more. Make a TO decision on who stays, who goes and move on already!

Sure that will happen, they string people along possibly hoping more will leave on their own with nothing paid by amgn or may be it just takes that long to take this cluster of leadership to get its sh$t in order or maybe they just don't give a damn that people are waiting and waiting or maybe a combination of it all. Regardless I am sick and tired of it.

Sure that will happen, they string people along possibly hoping more will leave on their own with nothing paid by amgn or may be it just takes that long to take this cluster of leadership to get its sh$t in order or maybe they just don't give a damn that people are waiting and waiting or maybe a combination of it all. Regardless I am sick and tired of it.

Actually, there's fear of more (non-selected) people leaving, not hope that they do. But there is just terrible guidance to sr leadership in terms of how to proceed in the space of the decisions they've made. Panic reactionary mode, as opposed to strategy & logistics, looks like this. New leadership is needed, no surprise. How to make that happen? Sharepoint-based vote of no confidence? Protests on the soccer field? Someone make it happen.