• Mon news: Takeda layoffs. Novo’s semaglutide cardiovascular win. Roche’s Vabysmo in DME. Gilead/Merck HIV combo. Supernus quick-acting depression med. See more on our front page

CVAS Team Question?

Anonymous

How is that going routing three and four of your and now one and two contract reps on ten to fourteen accounts? I am MDCO and we have had three accounts close thanks to AZ!!! What are you idiots doing? No interventional lab is going to stand for three and four different reps calling on them with exact same pharmaceutical product. You ARE NOT critical care device reps! So, speak up. I cannot believe your management thinks this is a good idea or even possible. My AZ rep told me she discussed it with her manager and the dick actually thinks you are all seeing six to eight ICs a day with in depth F2F calls! OMG!

How is that going routing three and four of your and now one and two contract reps on ten to fourteen accounts? I am MDCO and we have had three accounts close thanks to AZ!!! What are you idiots doing? No interventional lab is going to stand for three and four different reps calling on them with exact same pharmaceutical product. You ARE NOT critical care device reps! So, speak up. I cannot believe your management thinks this is a good idea or even possible. My AZ rep told me she discussed it with her manager and the dick actually thinks you are all seeing six to eight ICs a day with in depth F2F calls! OMG!

My team refuses to route major cluster. The ones with the best hospital access do ok with making calls rhe rest of us dred having a field day. AZ is so stupid. My contract people don't have the icu or ccu background we were promised. 2 days jn territory and the are uninviting me to appointments I setup for them . Idiots youcan't do your job unless I generate patients and I need a legimatd reason to be in the floors is if I can't see mds in the lab discharge and hanging out in ccu is the next best place. F U AZ for constantly making my job harder to do

Just another act of desperation from AZ. Soon Brilinta will be 2 years old. The drug has reached it's peak. AZ needs to know when to hold em' and when to fold em'. It's time to fold on Brilinta and get on with it.

Just another act of desperation from AZ. Soon Brilinta will be 2 years old. The drug has reached it's peak. AZ needs to know when to hold em' and when to fold em'. It's time to fold on Brilinta and get on with it.

LOL. They have nothing else once Crestor goes. N O T H I N G! to keep the ship afloat. They are throwing everything on the wall at this point hoping something will stick. Sadly, not a single thing has been a good move to increase sales of this drug. I have never met such a bunch of douchebags as those in charge of sales at HQ.

LOL. They have nothing else once Crestor goes. N O T H I N G! to keep the ship afloat. They are throwing everything on the wall at this point hoping something will stick. Sadly, not a single thing has been a good move to increase sales of this drug. I have never met such a bunch of douchebags as those in charge of sales at HQ.
What should we expect from a brand team with zero sales experience and no interest in gaining any. We also have a sales leadership philosophy that believes you don't need prior sales experience to lead sales teams. What a formula for failure.

What should we expect from a brand team with zero sales experience and no interest in gaining any. We also have a sales leadership philosophy that believes you don't need prior sales experience to lead sales teams. What a formula for failure.

Great point about "no sales experience required". This is when I decided to leave AZ and jump to a company with higher standards. The reason AZ is doing this is because it is cheaper and the patents on Crestor and Symbicort are expiring shortly. Hire a bunch of sheeple to finish out the sales cycle.

I left after I could no longer take the cluster F going on. Walking away from 100K plus was pretty hard, but I am soo much happier now. Good luck to anyone involved in that insane mess!

I left after I could no longer take the cluster F going on. Walking away from 100K plus was pretty hard, but I am soo much happier now. Good luck to anyone involved in that insane mess!

I cannot take it anymore either. What did you find for work? I have found that having AZ on my resume is a kiss of death. Honestly, I removed it and got more call than when it was visible. . . but I have trouble explaining the time off.

Of course we see 5-8 CDs every day. That is the norm and in fact I wonder if anyone from HQ has the actual average number from the master data base?

You are so full of sht! But I am sure HQs numbers look great as all the milk runs we take our uppers on. I have had my team worried that I am going to tell our DSM the truth. All it would take is for some lazy ass Regional to ho route it out and try for a lab appt. do the math: labs will stand for maybe one AZ rep a month. There are four of you. There are 12 accounts. Ten docs can belong to one account with two being in on any given day. The metrics cannot be met. Two IC calls for four reps is realistc. If AZ would give up the metric, they might actually get this boat out of the dock.

You are so full of sht! But I am sure HQs numbers look great as all the milk runs we take our uppers on. I have had my team worried that I am going to tell our DSM the truth. All it would take is for some lazy ass Regional to ho route it out and try for a lab appt. do the math: labs will stand for maybe one AZ rep a month. There are four of you. There are 12 accounts. Ten docs can belong to one account with two being in on any given day. The metrics cannot be met. Two IC calls for four reps is realistc. If AZ would give up the metric, they might actually get this boat out of the dock.
Sure you can; one lab lunch appt. and 2 or 3 of us show up while the 4th records calls too. 3 reps and a couple of lab techs, a nurse and then the rest just fake it all.

Sure you can; one lab lunch appt. and 2 or 3 of us show up while the 4th records calls too. 3 reps and a couple of lab techs, a nurse and then the rest just fake it all.

OMG! You don't think that three AZ reps in a critical care lab is pretty close to ridiculous and so close to getting that lab shut down? Maybe at two of my hospitals that might fly. The rest would toss your asses on the street.

I cannot take it anymore either. What did you find for work? I have found that having AZ on my resume is a kiss of death. Honestly, I removed it and got more call than when it was visible. . . but I have trouble explaining the time off.

Saved my salary diligently and started my own small business. I don't need much income now due to wise investments.