• Mon news: Takeda layoffs. Novo’s semaglutide cardiovascular win. Roche’s Vabysmo in DME. Gilead/Merck HIV combo. Supernus quick-acting depression med. See more on our front page

CV_SPEC40 sales force(not CVAS)

Anonymous

Have interview coming up. A few questions:

I am told this is not a hospital sales force. Is that true?

How big are the territories?

What products do they sell. Brilinta and Crestor?

What specialties do they call on? I am assuming interventional cardiologists. Do they also call on IM and FP?

Have interview coming up. A few questions:

I am told this is not a hospital sales force. Is that true?

How big are the territories?

What products do they sell. Brilinta and Crestor?

What specialties do they call on? I am assuming interventional cardiologists. Do they also call on IM and FP?

This is what was called CVAS. The 40 means overlay so depending on the state the territory could be very large. You most likely will over-lap 2-3 territories ( 3 if small state).

Most likely you will have the " CVAS" portfolio Brilinta & Crestor. Depending on your area and hiring manager you may or may not go into offices. At this point we have a primary team that will soon call on IM and possibly clincial cards. You will call on Cardiology, perhaps some CD surgeons and all associated staff.

Some areas have what are called Hybrid teams and other areas don't, that is why some keeps telling you it is not CVAS but it essentially is. Technically everyone selling Brilinta in Cardiology is called CV specialty.

This is what was called CVAS. The 40 means overlay so depending on the state the territory could be very large. You most likely will over-lap 2-3 territories ( 3 if small state).

Most likely you will have the " CVAS" portfolio Brilinta & Crestor. Depending on your area and hiring manager you may or may not go into offices. At this point we have a primary team that will soon call on IM and possibly clincial cards. You will call on Cardiology, perhaps some CD surgeons and all associated staff.

Some areas have what are called Hybrid teams and other areas don't, that is why some keeps telling you it is not CVAS but it essentially is. Technically everyone selling Brilinta in Cardiology is called CV specialty.

Thanks, they said it was not an overlay territory. Go figure. Sounds like heavy emphasis on Brilinta and very ambitious sales expectations. Also Crestor, but lower priority.