CV1/CV2 - did you get what you wanted?

<

Speaking to many CSS's today, it seems as if a lot have lost their biggest writers and have pretty small territories.
Did you get what you wanted?

I don't have enough to do now because of access and just chopped out most of the people I can see. I doubt my new territory is even viable. Seriously, these decisions need to have more imput

So idiotic that a town 20 minutes away was given to a rep that is an hour and 30 minutes away. Looking forward to seeing that rep make impact. I forecast the current prescribers that I got to prescribe will drop off.

It will be interesting to see if my manager will ask for my help getting the rep in with the offices. If I don't get paid on the doctors anymore, I say best of luck to the new person.

Think about this. Our leader comes from Astra Zeneca where the model he supported laid off part of the field force and brought on a contract field force.

Now look at Astra Zeneca as they trimmed the fat? Contract reps are still there. They're a cheaper field force to keep. Food for thought. What if the intention is to ultimately lay off CV1, the reps that received ridiculously divided geographies, and keep CV2 and PDi. Wouldn't be so unimaginable. Then Novartis could just lay off an entire group without considering any business rules. They've done it before, and that may just be the plan for the future.

Think about this. Our leader comes from Astra Zeneca where the model he supported laid off part of the field force and brought on a contract field force.

Now look at Astra Zeneca as they trimmed the fat? Contract reps are still there. They're a cheaper field force to keep. Food for thought. What if the intention is to ultimately lay off CV1, the reps that received ridiculously divided geographies, and keep CV2 and PDi. Wouldn't be so unimaginable. Then Novartis could just lay off an entire group without considering any business rules. They've done it before, and that may just be the plan for the future.

Do you understand how many times this has been done here?