• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

CV live meetings review…

<

Thoughts? Also anyone else having to quarantine due to close exposure? Seems strange we met in person when it was meant to be a virtual meeting from the jump…

you’re fishing. Quit it. If you didn’t like the meeting, that’s your issue. There was always a virtual option and your he that choice.

attending live was a nice option to have; especially for those fully vax’d. Nice to see work friends.

In person meetings are always better than virtual. You don’t get the same level of excitement when remote.

you’re fishing. Quit it. If you didn’t like the meeting, that’s your issue. There was always a virtual option and your he that choice.

attending live was a nice option to have; especially for those fully vax’d. Nice to see work friends.

In person meetings are always better than virtual. You don’t get the same level of excitement when remote.

Obviously you were not affected so enjoy your holiday weekend not in quarantine like a lot of us are having to do now.

best thing about quarantine is the peace and quiet.

And just think. If you get Covid and it’s fatal, your family will thank BI for the extra payout on your life insurance. Well done.

Best thing about being live for the launch? I got to sniff my partners butt. It had been a while since we hooked up. We’re in different districts, and have not seen each other since the pandemic started.

we had a few drinks together and then went for a stroll down mammary lane. If you get where I’m heading.