• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Customer Experience Manager role

anonymous

Not thrilled with my new manager at my current company so I applied fo the Customer Experience Manager position. They are looking for buy & bill and Optical expeience, (I assume Retina) for Beovu.

Any insight into this division and the role would be appreicated.

<

Not thrilled with my new manager at my current company so I applied fo the Customer Experience Manager position. They are looking for buy & bill and Optical expeience, (I assume Retina) for Beovu.

Any insight into this division and the role would be appreicated.
Great culture! The Retina division is best of the best. Drug hit minor speed bump, but nothing a good sales person can’t handle. Depends on area but most territories are crushing it. Leadership is transparent and very honest. Definitely pay for performance, eat what you kill mentality. Start up mind set, without big pharma metrics/activities. They never track activity or force those painful speaker programs. You’ll be treated an like adult. No last minute fire drills. Data capturing systems are seamless, simple expense reporting, super diverse friendly. What’s really cool is marketing is really here to support sales. No egos or pompous leadership, very relatable. Definitely no surprises from leadership, they don’t shy away from the truth. Hope this helps.

Great culture! The Retina division is best of the best. Drug hit minor speed bump, but nothing a good sales person can’t handle. Depends on area but most territories are crushing it. Leadership is transparent and very honest. Definitely pay for performance, eat what you kill mentality. Start up mind set, without big pharma metrics/activities. They never track activity or force those painful speaker programs. You’ll be treated an like adult. No last minute fire drills. Data capturing systems are seamless, simple expense reporting, super diverse friendly. What’s really cool is marketing is really here to support sales. No egos or pompous leadership, very relatable. Definitely no surprises from leadership, they don’t shy away from the truth. Hope this helps.

In other words, the truth is everything opposite of what Comrade Chris states here.

First it’s not optical. Its ophthalmology. Big difference. Second, what territory did you apply for? If it’s open than I can promise you’d rather stay working for a manager you don’t like over this.

Yup, it’s going to be a walk in the park, especially without retina background. Majority of MDs won’t welcome you in, especially if they asked to return for refund what they had on stock last winter. The lowly Lucentis reps will have better access than you will and far better sales even when their business is declining. Hope you get the job.

Yup, it’s going to be a walk in the park, especially without retina background. Majority of MDs won’t welcome you in, especially if they asked to return for refund what they had on stock last winter. The lowly Lucentis reps will have better access than you will and far better sales even when their business is declining. Hope you get the job.

We have a very deep hole to climb out of. Probably never will. Time to look elsewhere while still collecting a paycheck.