Currently Employed looking at Ranexa opp…what’s the scoop?

Anonymous

Have an opp to sell Ranexa…..and would like more info specific to the South East. Customers tell me drug works well but to expensive and too many managed care barriers to navigate through when they can simply reach for generics. I currently sell a dog so it appears this would be more of the same with a possible pay raise. Is Ranexa at plan, above or below? How are reps treated that are below plan….already know the answer based on this vacancy but insider beta would be great. Will the drug receive any additional indications… if so time frame? Will Ranexa reps be given any additional products to promote or is this a one tick pony? Do you work with descent budgets? What are pros and cons of Ranexa and Gilead….…please dish the good, bad and ugly.
Thanks

Have an opp to sell Ranexa…..and would like more info specific to the South East. Customers tell me drug works well but to expensive and too many managed care barriers to navigate through when they can simply reach for generics. I currently sell a dog so it appears this would be more of the same with a possible pay raise. Is Ranexa at plan, above or below? How are reps treated that are below plan….already know the answer based on this vacancy but insider beta would be great. Will the drug receive any additional indications… if so time frame? Will Ranexa reps be given any additional products to promote or is this a one tick pony? Do you work with descent budgets? What are pros and cons of Ranexa and Gilead….…please dish the good, bad and ugly.
Thanks

You actually sound like an intelligent person, don't waste your time with this crazy outfit. Not worth the bump to come over to the CardioPulmonary Division at Gilead upper management is inexcusably incompetent. The goals are set out of reach and people that don't achieve get gone. Be happy where you are.

Thanks
First of all ask yourself why are they interviewing me for position. Must have fired the other person. Why did they get fired? Most likely numbers. Ask yourself, do I really think I can make a difference with the market share? Be honest. Reps do not make the difference. It's all about formulary. Lastly, where in S.E. are u located? If it's Va. run like hell. NC? Run like hell. MD? Run. WVA? Run!!!

Thanks

It's rough here.....quota high, pressure high. What you heard about ranexa is right, just go to the pharmacy and see how much 60 pills @500 run ya....that should give you a little insight