• Thurs news: Sage R&D layoffs. Another Sanofi radiopharma deal. Novartis loses bid to block generic. Kezar lupus trial stopped. Why are so many pharmacies closing. See more on our front page

Current leadership at Conmed Largo

anonymous

Finally we have some educated young women running the company. I think we are going in the right direction. Shout out to Rosario and her team. Brenda has been awesome in her current position in PMO. Great personality and communication with the factory. Heather Gentry shows up on weekends to support and thank us for our commitment. Overall great work. Going forward we need more oversight on 2nd shift.

Finally we have some educated young women running the company. I think we are going in the right direction. Shout out to Rosario and her team. Brenda has been awesome in her current position in PMO. Great personality and communication with the factory. Heather Gentry shows up on weekends to support and thank us for our commitment. Overall great work. Going forward we need more oversight on 2nd shift.
FYI. Rocio Manriquez . She is our current site leader and VP OPEX at Largo. Brenda Ovalle is personable and ambitious in her current role. Although she has a lot to learn, her positive attitude and ambition are not without notice from the production floor. Her most recent intern Alex Gonzalez exemplified professionalism above and beyond which is reflective of his many accomplishments considering his age. Brenda's mentoring was paramount and I know he appreciated the opportunity.