Culture question... Considering a position...

anonymous

Hi all, serious inquiry from experienced rep...considering a position with Salix. I've heard great things, but on on here people seem unhappy...any thoughts? Are you happy with this company? Treated well? Compensated well? Any info is greatly appreciated! :)

There is no culture. Here is very little communication from, mkting, upper management or anybody really. It's pretty sweet. You got a question? Send an email to a generic inbox, reply? Maybe 5 business days. You get all the resources you need but only the bare minimum. Salix arm of valeant is big pharma at its finest. Unfortunately those that had been at Salix for a while came here to escape that. This is the reason everyone is quitting.

I definitely appreciate the feedback...I have done my research, but of course wanted a feel for some of the issues that reps may be dealing with. Our industry has changed so much, sad really. Thank you again!

make sure your potential manager has been a manager for more than 6 months, ask them how many reps have departed in last 6 month in their district, last , what does their idea of micromanagement look like.

Best products in classes for a very high cost. You'll find that most of your sales time is managing product access in offices.

Good luck