• Tue news: Merck's Keytruda stages comeback in head and neck cancer. GSK, Pfizer RSV vaccine sales fall. Astellas gene therapy bet. Extreme weather —>drug shortages. J&J discontinues bladder cancer drug. See more on our front page

Cruise ship turned away as virus alarm doctor dies in China

Why was Ted Cruise's ship turned away? Was it because he is a Republican?

Thank you Vag! We need your guidance on this one.

Hahahahaha,!

Turned away? to NJ......Let’s allow all infected people into the US and send them to all the Washington first, then to all Blue states and then let’s see what all you bleeding heart libs....all fakes and phonies, have to say.

Wow!! You need guidance from V? You are pathetic.
But the key is you need to make up your mind. Is the coronavirus something yo shriek in fear about or joke about?

For most ignorant morons, everything is a joke until it hits them.
My question is why is the US always the first and usually the only country that gets involved in foreign stupidity, diseases, wars, etc. while other countries watch?
China should have been shut down....Period. Americans who chose to travel or live there stay there until this virus is under control. No matter what happens in the world, Americans are always put at risk.
China probably allowed to die or killed the doctors who exposed the epidemic the Chinese tried to hide, its spreading faster than was admitted to, and they beg for our help and send their sick to us. As far as I’m concerned, it’s irresponsible, unethical, and definitely willful on their part. It’s akin to the ME “wars” and terrorism, only with germs instead of weapons.

But the key is you need to make up your mind. Is the coronavirus something yo shriek in fear about or joke about?

Exactly. The biggest joke is Vag and his idiot “followers”. Tells you who and what is on this board. Vag is the schiff of cafepharma, just more ignorant and dumber.

V has way more insightfulness, esp compare to the joke Sybil/Sparky/whoever. Several of his/her “personalities” are white nationalists

Why was Ted Cruise's ship turned away? Was it because he is a Republican?

Thank you Vag! We need your guidance on this one.

Just returned from another incredible vacation in beautiful California.

I will look into this as I've mostly been away from media except the stock market reports ;)

Just returned from another incredible vacation in beautiful California.

I will look into this as I've mostly been away from media except the stock market reports ;)

Thank you Vag!

I think they turned Ted Cruise's ship away because he's a dirty republican! These idiots on the right think they can just do anything they want! We just know you'll get to the bottom of this Vag!

Ted Cruise's ship is spreading the corona virus! Leave it to the stupid republicans to spread this disease!

Have you gotten to the bottom of this issue yet Vag? We are all waiting for your valuable input here on these stupid, Ted Cruise Republicans!

What in the hell is Ted Cruise doing with a huge ship like that anyway? If not using it to spread disease!

And it looks like the Chinese are finally seeing a slow down in new infections while the death rate seems to be increasing. But what is probably happening is that the Chinese government just stopped reporting the true numbers of new cases in order to try and calm the world as well as China herself. They are probably just carting off the new cases into government basements or something.

Sometimes it's just better to withhold the truth from the people. I am sure Vag would agree!

Anyway, I just want to know why Ted Cruise has been allowed to use that big ship. Especially because it's bound to be up to no good!

Ted Cruise's ship is spreading the corona virus! Leave it to the stupid republicans to spread this disease!

Have you gotten to the bottom of this issue yet Vag? We are all waiting for your valuable input here on these stupid, Ted Cruise Republicans!

What in the hell is Ted Cruise doing with a huge ship like that anyway? If not using it to spread disease!

And it looks like the Chinese are finally seeing a slow down in new infections while the death rate seems to be increasing. But what is probably happening is that the Chinese government just stopped reporting the true numbers of new cases in order to try and calm the world as well as China herself. They are probably just carting off the new cases into government basements or something.

Sometimes it's just better to withhold the truth from the people. I am sure Vag would agree!

Anyway, I just want to know why Ted Cruise has been allowed to use that big ship. Especially because it's bound to be up to no good!

It's Ted Cruz not "Cruise" you dumb ass. No doubt Vag was researching this one trying to figure out how the Republicans were spreading the Coronavirus. Just remember...if you're too stupid to obtain a valid ID, then you CAN'T VOTE. Nor should you.

It's Ted Cruz not "Cruise" you dumb ass. No doubt Vag was researching this one trying to figure out how the Republicans were spreading the Coronavirus. Just remember...if you're too stupid to obtain a valid ID, then you CAN'T VOTE. Nor should you.

Actually, since his spelling skills equaled trumps I decided to ignore him - LOL

I thought he might be another Wharton graduate - LMFAO.

Imagine that, Ted Crews's ship getting turned away...… :p