• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Crickets on severance

<

I totally agree with you! No one has even contacted me about my car, laptop, or IPad or phone. HR said it could be as late as next week. Severance letter is being mailed, not electronic, for us to sign in mid January, which probably means end of January. Novo sure is one of a kind, none of my three other layoffs were anything like this! If you haven’t checked or inquired, you may want to ask the expense team if you have any personal charges that you will owe! I was shocked. I had a couple personal charges that i had sent a check in for that diners never applied. I had to research on my part and find those submitted /canceled checks thru my bank. We are talking back to 2014. Good luck everyone!

At about that same time, my manager called to tell me I owed several hundred dollars because of errors on my expense reports (he approved the MFers). I sent copies to show they were correct. Didn’t matter. I paid. After I left , I got a check out of the blue for the exact amount. I thought Novo was screwed up then; look at it now.