Creon Reps Should Be Ashamed

anonymous

As a CF dietitian, I must say that I am appalled at your lack of transparency and compassion for CF patients. You are too aggressive, and our center has been told too many lies about your patient programs, and about your competition. I personally am fed up with all you stand for, and as a person that has a voice, will make sure that the CF community is well aware of your lack of professionalism and awareness.

As a CF dietitian, I must say that I am appalled at your lack of transparency and compassion for CF patients. You are too aggressive, and our center has been told too many lies about your patient programs, and about your competition. I personally am fed up with all you stand for, and as a person that has a voice, will make sure that the CF community is well aware of your lack of professionalism and awareness.

Impeach Obama

I can't speak for everyone, but I am so sorry. We have lost a lot of market share, and these practices are being pushed on us by management. Many are fearful for their jobs. Don't give up on the good ones.

I doubt your authenticity.

C'mon...don't pretend that we don't promote drugs to folks that don't need them and charge outrageous prices...its what we due...own it and the truth will...well at least make drug dealing more palatable.

You're a sicko! Pharma companies spend a great deal of money, time, resources - you don't even know what it takes to bring a drug to market. The TRUTH - jackass - is that insurance companies and the out of pocket "PRICE" of our medications is NEVER the WAC price - it's ALWAYS discounte - often time discounted A LOT!!
So, shut up about selling to people that don't need it - the CF community has always been a priority and Abbvie is a HUGE donator of MONEY to the cause. Nutritionals are given out all the time for FREE (and those are t cheap)

You, fictitious dietitian, should be ashamed of yourself! Abbvie has been a tremendous contributor both financially and with valuable resources to the CF communities nationally. We are one of if not the #1 supporter of donations nationwide. You're given tons of nutritionals, and if your center doesn't take samples or nutritionals (which are costly), that is not the fault of the rep. creon reps are valuable to the CF centers and bend over backwards to ensure they have what they need for their patients. As far as the co pay cards - it depends on insurance and many families have chosen bottom of the barrel insurance that has terrible coverage of meds with high deductibles. In that case - they need to be evaluated for patient assistance or foundation funding. You go ahead and tell your CF community how terrible we are - I bet they won't agree with you! The Wholesale cost of Creon is never paid by insurance companies or patients - it's rebated and discounted - and if it's still too much then apply for Patient assistance or seek out foundations. I don't see a generic ground up pig pancreas substitute coming anytime in the near future .... So good luck with that.

You're a sicko! Pharma companies spend a great deal of money, time, resources - you don't even know what it takes to bring a drug to market. The TRUTH - jackass - is that insurance companies and the out of pocket "PRICE" of our medications is NEVER the WAC price - it's ALWAYS discounte - often time discounted A LOT!!
So, shut up about selling to people that don't need it - the CF community has always been a priority and Abbvie is a HUGE donator of MONEY to the cause. Nutritionals are given out all the time for FREE (and those are t cheap)

Relax...it's okay that we push drugs...come to the realization that drug companies are just about making money...the money we waste could fund the CF Foundation for a year...it is a good product, but the rest of your email is pharma Kool-Aid...if that's what you need to tell yourself to make it through the day...go for it.

Ha! All I'm thinking is about Chris Farley from Tommy Boy...brothers don't shake hands...brothers hug!...sounds like you need a hug. ; )

The Creon team is comprised of amazing people. Creon has helped so many patients with exocrine pancreatic insufficiency. I'm sorry you have experienced poor interaction with your representative. I'm surprised, because I have yet to meet a Creon rep who is not passionate about helping their CF Centers and non-CF patients who have EPI as well. Before you complain on a forum like this, I wonder if you thought of taking the following steps: confront the rep and work out the problem, talk with their direct manager to see what can be done.

As a rep, DM , and AE for 19 years the one place where Abbott/Abbvie has not been all about getting an Rx is the CF center. I have seen reps at the CF center bend over backwards to help a CF patient get their medication via samples, vouchers and free caps. They deliver a lot of free nutritionals, CF pateints can get free vitamins not to mention the 10-15 other programs Abbvie supports for the CF community. Just ask a CFF chapter or the BEF how much Abbvie supports the CF community.