• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

Craziest thing that's ever happened in the field?!

Anonymous

I had a doctor recently die, while having sex with a patient. He had her handcuffed to the bed in the room, had a heart attack and bc she was naked and both married she didn't call for help!

Also, two weeks ago, I saw two girl reps get into a fight in the sample closet.

So many more! What do you got?!

I walked in a doctor snorting coke at his desk. I think the receptionist wanted me to catch him, like I care, but she told me to just go in, so...

Actually had a doc that had sciatica going down his leg. He needed to give himself a shot or tornadol for the pain. Guess he didn't want to drop his pants for the nursing staff. He asked me into his office and asked if I would inject it since he couldn't reach back.
What am I suppose to say? NO? He was a big prescriber so I did it.
Kinda awkward seeing him in his tighty whities but he still writes my product. And hey, he can't be that bad of a guy..us tighty whities guys have to stick together. Not many of us left. We're becoming extinct! LOL. Just sayin

Actually had a doc that had sciatica going down his leg. He needed to give himself a shot or tornadol for the pain. Guess he didn't want to drop his pants for the nursing staff. He asked me into his office and asked if I would inject it since he couldn't reach back.
What am I suppose to say? NO? He was a big prescriber so I did it.
Kinda awkward seeing him in his tighty whities but he still writes my product. And hey, he can't be that bad of a guy..us tighty whities guys have to stick together. Not many of us left. We're becoming extinct! LOL. Just sayin

Love my tighty whiteys. If you are well endowed you need the support. You'll get ball ache at the end of the day if you don't.

My boss tried to convert me on every ride to his strong "Christian" faith. I wanted to kill him on every ride. Ok, craziest thing. . . . I was up in the middle of nowhere and got into an office late. The older doc invited me into his office and would not let me leave because he insisted I spend the weekend with him. Then he wanted dinner with me. It actually got a tad scary when staff started to leave for the day. I very politely declined, declined, declined and never went back.

I called on a blind doctor once. Like an idiot, I pulled out the complete sales piece to show him. (My manager was with me & I was new) Additionally, while we were there, the llights went out and there was complete darkness. My manager, Don Hudson said" Well, I guess we are all equal now" True story