• Tue news: Merck's Keytruda stages comeback in head and neck cancer. GSK, Pfizer RSV vaccine sales fall. Astellas gene therapy bet. Extreme weather —>drug shortages. J&J discontinues bladder cancer drug. See more on our front page

CP Libbies...This One's For You

Bubble Burster

I almost hate to do this......nah, I really love to do this. Below is a llog of how the libbies reacted to the Gifford shooting.

1/8/2011 - 10:41 AM - FIRST REPORT OF GIFFORD SHOOTING POSTED ON CP by NPM

1/8/2011 - 10:53 AM - 12 MINUTES AFTER FIRST REPORT! NPM accuses right wing of shooting.
1/8/2011 - 11: 33 AM - 52 MINUTES AFTER FIRST REPORT!: RUSH'S ANAL BOIL - "The GOP owns this."
1/8/2011 - 11:47 AM - 66 MINUTES AFTER FIRST REPORT!
: Vagitarian posts (and later deletes)(it didn't work, stupid): - "I guarantee it wasn't a Democrat"
1/8/2011 - 12:07 AM - 74 MINUTES AFTER FIRST REPORT! Breakingnews says: "When the details come out I will feed you your own words..."
11/8/2001 5:54 PM - SEVEN HOURS AFTER FIRST REPORT! annoyed dude: "the tea baggers and faux have a lot to answer for - i knew it would happen."
The dumbest one of them all, Rocknwolf, waited until the next day to proclaim "Baggers get defensive and deny, deny, deny." (It probably took all day to finish reading the other posts)
I wish to congratulate the moronic, left-wing radical piggies for their responsible behavior.