Covid vaccine

anonymous

Now is the time to do your part and get the vaccine to help slow the spread. Of course we still need to wash our hands and wear masks. But we are getting close to getting control of this deadly virus. Please do your part today!

<

I hope we not heard immunity soon. There are too many out there not wearing masks. Me and my husband have barely left the house since last March. I hope this virus runs it’s course by the end of the year.

I hope we not heard immunity soon. There are too many out there not wearing masks. Me and my husband have barely left the house since last March. I hope this virus runs it’s course by the end of the year.
I agree, if only a lot of people think the same way. It's about time they think differently.

Here’s a question... I just got COVID in February (it wasn’t that bad) but now here is my logic...

Scenario #1 - My antibodies last long term and I don’t need the vaccine

Scenario #2 - My antibodies only last 3-9 months... why would any antibodies I derive from the vaccine last any longer? In this situation, the virus will never go away and we just have to move on and live our lives...

Here’s a question... I just got COVID in February (it wasn’t that bad) but now here is my logic...

Scenario #2 - My antibodies only last 3-9 months... why would any antibodies I derive from the vaccine last any longer? In this situation, the virus will never go away and we just have to move on and live our lives...

Pfizer is making an annual booster shot to keep us all same. Please get the vaccine wear your mask and social distance and we will get through this together.

Pfizer is making an annual booster shot to keep us all same. Please get the vaccine wear your mask and social distance and we will get through this together.

you sound like a robot, completely void of logic. There is no “getting through this” is my point. They will never tell you to take off your mask or that it’s over, this is the new version of the seasonal flu. Welcome to your new normal, it’s never going back even if all of us get vaccinated. I’m not getting the vaccine and you can shove it up your ___.

you sound like a robot, completely void of logic. There is no “getting through this” is my point. They will never tell you to take off your mask or that it’s over, this is the new version of the seasonal flu. Welcome to your new normal, it’s never going back even if all of us get vaccinated. I’m not getting the vaccine and you can shove it up your ___.

Well you’re putting yourself and everyone around you at great risk. It’s people like you that are the reason this virus has spread to vastly. I implore you to get vaccinated. We are all in this together.

I’m vaccinated, and refuse to continue to wear a mask. I’ve noticed most in my state have abandoned the mask. The US army, Israel, and Pfizer study all back my decision that I am no longer able to spread the virus. MLB has just waived the mask mandate for vaccinated people.

free at last, ditch the mask!

I’m vaccinated, and refuse to continue to wear a mask. I’ve noticed most in my state have abandoned the mask. The US army, Israel, and Pfizer study all back my decision that I am no longer able to spread the virus. MLB has just waived the mask mandate for vaccinated people.

free at last, ditch the mask!

Free at last? You just injected your body with an experimental drug that is not approved by the FDA and doesn’t have any information on long term side effects. Haha. Hope you’re not planning on having kids. You woke yet?

just replace the word "Covid" which your TV brainwashed you to regurgitate to
"the flu" and realize how moronic and unimportant your statement is...

You will never move on with your life as long as Schwab and his Davos boys
push the reset button on your ass.