COVID PILL THANK YOU!

<

Since those grainy propaganda videos were leaked on Twitter that were supposedly showing bodies stacked up in China and people getting their apartment doors welded shut, all the news we've gotten should have been good news. But no. They'll squeeze every last dollar they can out of it. Even with a repurposed animal dewormer that sells in India for $2 a kilogram. There's your "pill".

I am a shareholder and Hope the managers at Pfizer see my post. Thank You!

Yes repurposing meds that have been out for years to make us more money is great. I love how they add a molecule to a current medication and charge $1000 more for it.
A S S H A T! Also I used to work for Pfizer and it’s the most corrupt company on earth!

Yes repurposing meds that have been out for years to make us more money is great. I love how they add a molecule to a current medication and charge $1000 more for it.
A S S H A T! Also I used to work for Pfizer and it’s the most corrupt company on earth!
Were you upset when we added the GITS delivery system to "repurpose" Gluctrol and Procardia ? Those 2 drugs brought us enough to keep my (Pratt) division afloat until Norvasc got big. I don't remember any of us complaining back then.