COVID-19 at 2020 National Meeting in CA

anonymous

I’ve become convinced that COVID-19 was spread at the 2020 national meeting at the Terranea Resort. Several members of my district were horribly sick with “the flu” and I’m told many districts had the same thing happen with at least one person reporting a case of pneumonia. C19 is known to have been spreading in CA as early as 1/20. Does anyone else think we got covid at terranea?

<

They are called regions—not districts. I call Bull hockey on you being involved.

That said, it’s possible that it was spreading—-considering how completely unprepared we were as a nation, every large event at that time could have been a super spreader event.

I highly doubt it was COVID. The timing doesn't work out. There wasn't much COVID in CA at that time but there was a lot of flu spreading in the state at the time.

We had some team membersget sick at the meeting that were positively identified as having flu that recovered quickly once given tamiflu.

I wouldn’t be surprised. I got back to the Philly office and was sick for two weeks with something I’ve never felt before.

that being said, Jazz is a POS company run by suckup shitbags deep throating Bruce and stuffing him full of Krispy Kremes.

I highly doubt it was COVID. The timing doesn't work out. There wasn't much COVID in CA at that time but there was a lot of flu spreading in the state at the time.

We had some team membersget sick at the meeting that were positively identified as having flu that recovered quickly once given tamiflu.

New reports suggest it was much more prevalent: https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-04-23/morgues-hold-key-to-early-spread-of-coronavirus

The tamiflu fast recovery could just be a red herring. A lot of people recover quickly from covid. I had whatever was circulating at the meeting and I’ve never been that sick before in my life.

I don’t blame jazz at all. I personally was still of the mindset at the time that the whole thing was a big joke.

Get ready for Super Spreader 2022 held in San Diego. Forcing all reps to attend after cancelling the October meeting when covid numbers were much lower. Thank you leaders. Will you stay behind with your reps that won't be able to travel home for 14 days?

Get ready for Super Spreader 2022 held in San Diego. Forcing all reps to attend after cancelling the October meeting when covid numbers were much lower. Thank you leaders. Will you stay behind with your reps that won't be able to travel home for 14 days?
THIS IS A FOR PROFIT COMPANY!!! EVERYONE IS REPLACEABLE. DONT COME; GET AN EXEMPTION, WE HAVE YOUR NUMBER. GET OFF THIS BOARD AND STOP COMPLAINING. PLENTY MORE FRESH BODIES TO REPLACE YOU WITH.

please stay home then.

and make sure the bar stays open late!

THIS IS A FOR PROFIT COMPANY!!! EVERYONE IS REPLACEABLE. DONT COME; GET AN EXEMPTION, WE HAVE YOUR NUMBER. GET OFF THIS BOARD AND STOP COMPLAINING. PLENTY MORE FRESH BODIES TO REPLACE YOU WITH.
Ignorant statements like your is the reason you will see a mass exodus from Jazz. No leadership with new big pharma goons thinking it's 1990 still dough boy