• Wed news: Medicare $2 generics. Biogen’s high-dose Spinraza. Roche breast cancer trial. Lilly’s unique AI deal. Sage Alzheimer’s fail. See more on our front page

Couldn't have happened to a bigger bunch of Aholes

Anonymous

You reap what you sow.
No more illegal selling huh?
This is what you get when you go to work for sleaze bags. They used the piss out of you and tossed you aside when done. Was it worth breaking the law for them?

Didn't think so.

Someone needs a little anger management. We are all human beings with families. There are good and bad in all companies, but I hope your little tirade was therapeutic for you.

Someone needs a little anger management. We are all human beings with families. There are good and bad in all companies, but I hope your little tirade was therapeutic for you.

Why don't you smell the roses or in this case poop. Take your anger management and shove it. The truth hurts. Karma what a bitch.

You reap what you sow.
This is what you get when you go to work for sleaze bags. They used the piss out of you and tossed you aside when done. Was it worth breaking the law for them?

Didn't think so.

soem homeless former rep posting from library after showering in the washroom.

You reap what you sow.

Didn't think so.

Yes. It was great. Made tons of cash, planned for this. Happy day. You? You sound miserable. Me.... thrilled.....with $$ in the bank.