Corporate HR and the Corporate Media

anonymous

HR, like corporate media, has become a perversion of its reason for being. HR is supposed to function as an arbiter of fairness, but in reality they support woke ideology and the company’s agenda without regard to fairness or balance. The corporate media has been exposed for being 180 degrees out of its purpose and is therefore dying. It’s time we dismantle our HR organizations and start over.

Steer away from HR at all cost as an employee. They are and always have been on the side of the company . . . . . . yep, the ones who "pay" the bills and their existence!

Not that long ago HR employees were essentially secretaries. They had zero authority and with good reason. These people have very few useful skills, and they’re certainly not the caliber of people you’d want to cede power to. With the stupid f’n equity agenda and all the other crazy leftist bs, they now wield their newfound authority like inbred emperors, and the rest of us are just trying to find out how people with such low IQs and no real skills wormed their way into this position. They will eventually be relegated back to their proper places as secretary types with with not so obvious “diversity” agendas and massive chips on their mediocre shoulders, but it won’t be easy or painless.

Not that long ago HR employees were essentially secretaries. They had zero authority and with good reason. These people have very few useful skills, and they’re certainly not the caliber of people you’d want to cede power to. With the stupid f’n equity agenda and all the other crazy leftist bs, they now wield their newfound authority like inbred emperors, and the rest of us are just trying to find out how people with such low IQs and no real skills wormed their way into this position. They will eventually be relegated back to their proper places as secretary types with with not so obvious “diversity” agendas and massive chips on their mediocre shoulders, but it won’t be easy or painless.
We’ll said. I find it very interesting that the executives in this company act as if they truly believe our HR department is serious, sober and unbiased. I’ve been here a long time, and I haven’t known anyone who has any faith in these people. It feels like make believe world; we all just pretend they’re one thing when in fact they’re the opposite of that thing. I agree with the OP, we really need to start over. They’re too corrupted to fix, and they have been given entirely too much authority. Our executive team is really just abdicating responsibility and allowing these cretins to be their personal hit squad.