Corporate executives have no allegiance to any color: dark or light, red, white or blue.

anonymous

Our corporate executives have no allegiance to any color: dark or light, red, white or blue.

• Prove to me these people at the very top have any allegiance to anything but their massive self-interests?
  • Prove to me any one of them is willing to relinquish power?
  • Prove to me any of them was willing to give to charities and the like to the detriment of their net worth on their way up the corporate ladder?
  • Prove to me they give to charitable causes in ways that significantly reduce their net worth?
  • Prove to me they have not stepped over, stepped on and/ or crushed any competition for a position they were pursuing to get what they wanted?
  • Prove to me they are even remotely capable of a purely altruistic act at any stage of their quest for power?
  • Prove to me they have not thought about massive disparity in total compensation that would yield the multi-generational wealth desired?

Our corporate executives have no allegiance to any color: dark or light, red, white or blue.

• Prove to me these people at the very top have any allegiance to anything but their massive self-interests?
  • Prove to me any one of them is willing to relinquish power?
  • Prove to me any of them was willing to give to charities and the like to the detriment of their net worth on their way up the corporate ladder?
  • Prove to me they give to charitable causes in ways that significantly reduce their net worth?
  • Prove to me they have not stepped over, stepped on and/ or crushed any competition for a position they were pursuing to get what they wanted?
  • Prove to me they are even remotely capable of a purely altruistic act at any stage of their quest for power?
  • Prove to me they have not thought about massive disparity in total compensation that would yield the multi-generational wealth desired?

They have one allegiance, to the almighty currency of their choosing and control of the power that brings them riches.