Copromote

<

Yes, we have derm by ourselves but for everything outside of derm, we are going to co-promote it. I heard Pfizer as well, but I also heard GSK.

I don't really care, I just want a company car. This allowance is not covering my expenses.
Agreed. A company car should be provided. Motus does not cover expenses especially with interest rates, needing new tires, oil changes, etc.

Yes, we have derm by ourselves but for everything outside of derm, we are going to co-promote it. I heard Pfizer as well, but I also heard GSK.

I don't really care, I just want a company car. This allowance is not covering my expenses.
you are not getting a car. we have trouble making payroll. we will sell the company as soon as we can get the stock by in the high teens.

get used to losing money on MOTUS.

You are high if you think a large pharma company is going to copromote with you dung dittls doggies. If it’s anyone it’ll be a small boutique specialty company. Why in the world would a huge company conjoin with a po dunk company like y’all.? Silly little goooses

Usually companies hire contract sales force companies for compromotes. Like Lilly uses Syneos, which is strictly a contract company. I would imagine a contract company will be hired for primary care.

Despite what we are being told, this will not be easy. SD we have no competitors and an ocean of pending cases, but with AD we have injectables, JAKs, creams all in addition to generic topicals. The pressure will be enormous. There's a reason we can't fill Tennessee.

Heard we are going to have a copromote. Anyone know the scoop?
Check with Kellogg’s

UwGjQl.gif

Despite what we are being told, this will not be easy. SD we have no competitors and an ocean of pending cases, but with AD we have injectables, JAKs, creams all in addition to generic topicals. The pressure will be enormous. There's a reason we can't fill Tennessee.
What’s the reason you can’t fill Tennessee? I was just contacted for the TN position. Let me hear the good, bad, and ugly.