Considering an offer...

Anonymous

I am in the final stages of the interview process and have a few questions...

What is a good salary for someone with sales experience at Allergan? Looking to see what I can negotiate for...

What is the realistic commission? I am looking for what I can realistically expect to figure out my finances

Initial vacation time? What are health benefits like?

Thanks..

<

With 5 years of pharma you might come in as a senior territory manager. Salary range at this level is $85K-$100K. Bonus based upon performance, realistic $20K-$30K with very top performers $40K. Ability to be promoted to senior sales executive after 3 years and salary grade and bonus potential increase. Start with 3 weeks vacation plus 2 personal days, 8 sick days and good benefit package.

Eyecare may not the place to be like it once was. Make sure the situation is better than the one you have now. I think pp numbers are high. Many people have left in past 2 years and have found better jobs. That being said, generally a good company but be prepared for limits access to many offices and having no autonomy. You will be required to be robotic. Best of luck.

Eyecare may not the place to be like it once was. Make sure the situation is better than the one you have now. I think pp numbers are high. Many people have left in past 2 years and have found better jobs. That being said, generally a good company but be prepared for limits access to many offices and having no autonomy. You will be required to be robotic. Best of luck.

Ditto this post. Eye care is much changed and the attitude is not longer SELLING but trying to FORCE the docs to write scripts for our products. Also be aware that there are 5 people in each selling pod and all drugs have gone or will go generic in a very short time. NO COMPANY can support 5 reps calling on the same docs with 100% generic intrusion and Obama care requiring generic drugs. Unless you are living on the streets, go elsewhere. The turn over from the nastiness of management has been the highest in Allergan history. The treatment of reps is awful.

I would post my phone number for you to contact me, but I would be fired for it.