Congrats - you'll be out of a job

anonymous

Congrats to all my Dem and Liberal friends... you just put yourself out of a job.
The Senate just passed a new bill..."It would require Medicare to pry lower prescription prices from drugmakers, impose a minimum tax on corporations and boost tax revenue through an investment in Internal Revenue Service enforcement."​
This will cause a huge revenue loss for Merck not to mention higher corporate taxes.... THE FIRST PLACE our executives will go to shore up the balance sheet is the commercial organization. Give it 1 year and you will see massive layoffs (not just in Merck, but across the industry) because of this legislation. If you "grew up" in the commercial pharmaceutical industry, your skills are not very transferable to other non-pharma companies. Good luck trying to replace your job with another of equal pay. Say goodbye to your lifestyle unless you have one hell of a nest egg.

<

Tell me you didn't read the proposal without telling me you didn't read it.

Congrats to all my Dem and Liberal friends... you just put yourself out of a job.
The Senate just passed a new bill..."It would require Medicare to pry lower prescription prices from drugmakers, impose a minimum tax on corporations and boost tax revenue through an investment in Internal Revenue Service enforcement."​
This will cause a huge revenue loss for Merck not to mention higher corporate taxes.... THE FIRST PLACE our executives will go to shore up the balance sheet is the commercial organization. Give it 1 year and you will see massive layoffs (not just in Merck, but across the industry) because of this legislation. If you "grew up" in the commercial pharmaceutical industry, your skills are not very transferable to other non-pharma companies. Good luck trying to replace your job with another of equal pay. Say goodbye to your lifestyle unless you have one hell of a nest egg.

Watch something other than Fox and OAN. Democrats suck, but the proposal isn't going to do shit except make it so companies can't pull what went down with Epipen. at least dems don't want to outlaw contraception, not that you'll ever need it.

right...hows the crime in NYC, LA, Chicago, Philly where these pretty centered Leftist DAs are in office?

right...hows the crime in NYC, LA, Chicago, Philly where these pretty centered Leftist DAs are in office?

Republicans aren't perfect, but they want all people to do good.

But Demo-rats, want to keep you dependent on them, and anyone who can't see this well:

Maybe, they did NOT pay attention in school....Hello McFly

Interesting way to describe republicans who are fascists that don't understand how our government works and sure are trying to take away individual rights. The don't tread on me crowd is doing a shit ton of treading.

But Demo-rats, want to keep you dependent on them, and anyone who can't see this well:

All people?!?! That's rich. By all people you mean straight, white, Christian nationalists in the upper class and embryos? Cause those are literally the only 2 things republicans care about. And let's be real, they don't care about religion or babys, it's just what suits their agenda. Also, by the republicans throwing out the owning the libs shit shows they don't care about the country just being right when their policies that have lead to disaster after disaster.