• Thurs news: AbbVie Parkinson’s drug. Arch raises $3B biotech fund. Biogen dropping failed Sage tremor drug. AZ gets sought-after Tagrisso OK. Pfizer withdrawing sickle cell med. See more on our front page

Congrats Fonte...

Anonymous

Well, well...nothing like taking care of your own young Zook. I'm so happy that the SLT is assuring their future while kicking the step childen to the street. Good Lord SLT do you think we (sales team) really have it in us to send you well wishes when you completely us.....Oh, don't worry ....we will remain focused...escpecially given that "...rest assured, my added responsibilites have NO impact on our US Business strategy."....they are to out of touch....

<

Well, well...nothing like taking care of your own young Zook. I'm so happy that the SLT is assuring their future while kicking the step childen to the street. Good Lord SLT do you think we (sales team) really have it in us to send you well wishes when you completely us.....Oh, don't worry ....we will remain focused...escpecially given that "...rest assured, my added responsibilites have NO impact on our US Business strategy."....they are to out of touch....
Self promotion is the name of the game at AZ. One step backwards for you is one step forward for me. What a sick culture we work in.

That is funny!!! Like he has impact on our business. Well folks, we had another great year and now we will downsize you. That is your contribution. Good luck in South America. I have to finally admit that it is hard to stay focused.

That is funny!!! Like he has impact on our business. Well folks, we had another great year and now we will downsize you. That is your contribution. Good luck in South America. I have to finally admit that it is hard to stay focused.
I am not sure where this guy fits but heading a company of mostly sale people is not the place for him. He has zero people skills and reminds me of someone happy with a test tube set in their garage looking for the next best glue compound. He is extremely uncomfortable with people.