• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Competitors have gone back to work, or going in next few weeks, Are We ?

anonymous

Can someone tell us when we are going back in the field. Our Closest competitors are taking our business.
Ie. Astra Zeneca, Novo, ...
As counties open, we should be back to work !

<

Most companies are allowing the rep to decide if they want to return. In my territory they can send me back to work tomorrow but my offices wont allow reps as they want to have a safe environment for the patient. Offices won't even allow patients in the waiting room. the second wave will hit in the fall and we still have not proven we can contain the virus as restrictions are removed.

Most companies are allowing the rep to decide if they want to return. In my territory they can send me back to work tomorrow but my offices wont allow reps as they want to have a safe environment for the patient. Offices won't even allow patients in the waiting room. the second wave will hit in the fall and we still have not proven we can contain the virus as restrictions are removed.

In the northeast we were frozen out of offices and hospitals long before cornona. Word is now that most of the states are putting together laws to keep reps our permanently. Hopefully our managers will continue to lie for us! Best part time gig ever!