Company Poll: How Many "Learners"

Are you a learner?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

anonymous

We were told that: the majority of sales force defaulted to "Learners". As per our RD:
- even LP is a learner
- as per LP, because LP is a learner, anyone below 80% attainment is a learner too
what it means that over 50% of reps/dms/rds are learners

Poll:
Are you a learner?
What message did you get?

<

I was told by my manager that a one rating or learner was baseline where we are supposed to be at anything above a one, shows growth/ above the curve. I did poorly in sales goals but achieved a Core Competitor ranking due to "other thing" my boss said. I'm glad he likes me. Whew.

I was told by my manager that a one rating or learner was baseline where we are supposed to be at anything above a one, shows growth/ above the curve. I did poorly in sales goals but achieved a Core Competitor ranking due to "other thing" my boss said. I'm glad he likes me. Whew.

Gawd, I'm so glad I told Purdue to stick their job and micromanagement, years ago. Things look like they have gotten much, much worse. I wouldn't last a day under this kind of environment. I still have bad dreams about Purdue, but I did make good money.

Gawd, I'm so glad I told Purdue to stick their job and micromanagement, years ago. Things look like they have gotten much, much worse. I wouldn't last a day under this kind of environment. I still have bad dreams about Purdue, but I did make good money.
Dipper here:

Sadly I was given a 1, learner. Appparently PP command has launched a rather detailed investigation into mileage, gas purchases and cell phone locations which can be accessed on the phone receipt!
My days are numbered here so I wish you all well and do what you believe is best for you.
I enjoy the benefits of double dipping (financial) and will continue to double dip.

Dipper here:

Sadly I was given a 1, learner. Appparently PP command has launched a rather detailed investigation into mileage, gas purchases and cell phone locations which can be accessed on the phone receipt!
My days are numbered here so I wish you all well and do what you believe is best for you.
I enjoy the benefits of double dipping (financial) and will continue to double dip.

Dipper - oh, you're not the dipper, you're the Degenerate. I thought you said you were fired over these discrepancies. Good to know that they hired you back and gave you a bad review. My advice is to get back on your medications, stop wasting your time on this blog, and spend your time either working for one company or finding work with anther.

sadly, yes. I am a learner. Not sure what I am learning. But alas, a learner none the less.

My DM is pretty new - my RD is very new and neither of them know the market or how to manage/lead. I've got plus 15 years in Pain with 4 toppers and multiple DFT roles. Also was top 2 in my District again this year and I got a learner? These people for f ing morons. The district calls me after these teleconferences because our DM is such a fool. Keep giving 1s Purdue. This place has become toilet.

When DMs lie, it creates a bad environment. Our manager said anyone under 80% of goal receives a 1/learner. Funny that people with oh so much experience did not get a 1despite their lack of success with both products! Such BS. They picked who received a 1 and our team is livid because our manager lied! Are you all so dumb that you don't know we have friends in other districts? That we know your managing skills are a joke. When you can't even be honest to your own team and employees how can you even suggest we work harder? Why would I bust my ass for a person who lies to me and throws everyone on her team under the bus to save her own ass?

It seems to me that the HYS leads had a tougher road considering they launched a dog product with over inflated goals. I'd like to know how many B leads were put on plans and threatened or fired? Having a five year old product to sell (with coverage ) is very different from launching in this market.