Company Officially Shut Down

<

Looking beyond the obvious I can’t help but think back to the days where Compliance Lawyers like BW and MF used to state how they would be held responsible for any corporate wrongdoings. I wonder if those snakes in the grass feel the same way today given this ‘guilty’ plea? My guess is that their tune has changed!

It is a bit of a shell game. "Purdue Pharma" will shut down, but a new company will arise to sell opioids. Remember "Purdue Frederick" was the 'company' that created Oxy, but transferred ownership to "purdue pharma'. So when all the Sh1t hit the fan in 2007, it was Purdue Frederick that was hurt, or shut down (sorry, forget specifics)

It is a bit of a shell game. "Purdue Pharma" will shut down, but a new company will arise to sell opioids. Remember "Purdue Frederick" was the 'company' that created Oxy, but transferred ownership to "purdue pharma'. So when all the Sh1t hit the fan in 2007, it was Purdue Frederick that was hurt, or shut down (sorry, forget specifics)

After pleading guilty yesterday, I doubt even Purdue's sick high priced lawyers will be able to pull this off.