• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Company conference call

anonymous

Leaders once again showing their true colors. Just so those ass hats are aware, news doesn’t call races and name the pres. erect. That job goes to elec. coll. Can’t wait to see their reactions when their asses get handed to them. I hope we have a Webex for that one

<

Leaders once again showing their true colors. Just so those ass hats are aware, news doesn’t call races and name the pres. erect. That job goes to elec. coll. Can’t wait to see their reactions when their asses get handed to them. I hope we have a Webex for that one

I think McConnell and Graham are happy that their races were called by the media. You are a fucking imbecile.

So what professional committee calls the election?? News flash THERE IS NONE> The media reports from the states and they count individually.

wake up sheep. read constitution and amendments. ALL legal should count, then state reports. No decisions should be broadcast 2 min after close by anyone.