Company Cars

anonymous

Please do not insult our intelligence saying you weren't aware of the changes coming to the company cars prior to the new eco-model. This is a flat out LIE.
You knew you were going to spring this on the field months ago.
You were afraid to say anything as you knew you would have even more people taking packages. It starts with honesty and integrity. ...

<

The best days of Genentech are long gone. What exists now is a snapshot of what progressives can do to a company and what looms for this country. Blame it on Roche, blame it on loss of the three kings, blame it on a revolving door of heartless And now clueless senior leaders starting with Ian, Bill A and now AH, blame it on Russian interference if you want. Blame yourself though if you drank the watered down Jim Jones Punch thinking all is good here and how can some of my colleagues think to look at another company, “don’t they know they’ll never have it as good as they/we do here?” “How can anyone walk away from all of the perks we have - starting with NSM Vegas, Gives Back, car allowances covering Mercedes and BMWs, Hoho’s and the hottest MILFs in the industry showing it off on costume night?” Oh yeah, that’s all gone for ever. Let me know how eco systems work out, how TAMs get superior access and how praying at the alter of diversity and inclusion works out.

You are either blind or stupid if you did not see this coming when the eco BS was announced last year. The whole customer engagement of the future thing has been a total sham. I have a feeling that it might have even fooled the senior directors. The entire debacle has been a purging and cost cutting operation with smoke and mirror. When you caught them lying for the first time, it's their fault. When you complain about their consistent dishonesty, its your stupidity. If you don't think this is just the beginning of the impending implosion, you are in a coma. Just take a look at the people in the leadership positions! Can you find one decent people manager? They deliberately selected the people with the least conscience and intellect so that no one would challenge this bogus transformation. The mindset thing was not exactly BS. They just didn't tell us that they were looking for robots, idiots and sociopaths. When I found out one of the most honest and respected managers who did not even get an interview in the pioneer phase in Ohio, I knew something was very wrong. My instinct was right and I took the package. What a narrow escape! Thank you for your early retirement gift!

This got too expensive and there was probably some abuse. Good while it lasted.

SOME ABUSE? Are you kidding me? Too much abuse. Ask every tenured person what they drive? High end luxury vehicles. They are too good for company vehicles hence their attitude. Wait, somehow they will strong arm Management and suddenly an exception will be made.

SOME ABUSE? Are you kidding me? Too much abuse. Ask every tenured person what they drive? High end luxury vehicles. They are too good for company vehicles hence their attitude. Wait, somehow they will strong arm Management and suddenly an exception will be made.

Read the "Updates to Corporate Vehicles Program" on the CMG updates page and you will see that, of course, exceptions will be made.

They have already opened the door to that by stating this ...

"Additionally, if you recently signed a lease or purchased a new vehicle and this will create a difficult financial position for you, please let your manager know and email corporatevehicles@gene.com — we will work with you on a solution."

In this day and age, the optics of a pharma sales rep pulling up to an office in a leased Mercedes or Lexus would be troubling to see. Just take the free Camry and move on!!